Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!


TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR MARK OF THIS HERE BLOG!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BL0G!! I know that this is cheesy but man do years go by fast or what?!??! I had always wanted a blog, but didn't have the internet. Last May we got high speed and I wanted to get a blog going but didn't know how. I had gone to a Girls night out and the ladies set it up for me that night...thanks guys!! (can you guys believe that it was a year ago already?) Anyways, it has been a fun way to keep in contact with old and new friends alike....I just love you all!!! Happy blogging!!!!.....oh and today is my babies one month birthday too.....ahhhh time is going WAY too fast. ENJOY

11 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Charee, I heart blogging! Now you need to do a blog book for your first year. It's a really nice hardbound book of everything you've blogged about--a super cute journal, kind of. Check out blurb.com

Landon&Janell said...

You sure are one die hard blogger....GO YOU!!!!!

Unknown said...

see how easy it was for us to suck you into our little cult!! :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I love blogging myself and was so excited to hit my 100 post that I wanted to celebrate myself.

Danielle said...

Cute pictures of your boys! I can't believe Davin is one month old. Crazy! Enjoy!

Alabama Apples said...

Love that you have a blog!!! Hooray for the connection it brings! :) Just thinking about it makes me smile!

Ariana said...

I am thinking for the blog it could be something like Green Meadows Girls Night Out or something like it. And you can set up a blog so like 100 different people can post - very similar to how you send invites to a private blog.

The Child Family said...

HAPPY birthday!!!! Good thing we all got together and celebrated (though I had no idea we were celebrating you log's birthday) Everything needs a special day!!!!

Lisa said...

thanks for inviting me to view your blog!!! i love blogging!

the McLaughlin's said...

Happy Bday to your blog! It is so fun to be able to check in and see how you and your kiddos are! Change of subject. My neighbor is building a house out in Nibley and was asking if I knew any landscape people. Is Aaron doing residential stuff? If so I could give her his # if you send it my way:)

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to your Blog! I am glad you have it - it is a great way to keep in touch!