Thursday, June 3, 2010

WE GOT TREES!!!

My fabulous readers....you are going to think this is a lame post. But for me it is a joyous one! We HAVE TREE'S which means MUCH NEEDED SHADE!!! Our back yard faces west, so in other words...WE FRY! We have been wanting tree's for years, but they are kinda spendy. My hubby heard of a sale at a local nursery. Due to him being a landscaper, the people wanted to work out some deal...and he got huge trees for a great price. We got a couple....and pretty much everyone else on the street wanted in on the deal also. These are big and beautiful trees. They weight around 300 to 400 pounds each..and my sweet hubby broke his back to deliver them all. (Our awesome neighbor Corey helped him a bit also...pictured below.) I just get a huge smile on my face when I look out my back window..and see trees, that will give us MUCH needed shade for years to come. (they are fast growers..) I also love looking down the back yards and see all of the other MANY trees that he helped make happen. I love my hunny, and all of the sweet service that he does for so many people...even though he probably doesn't have near the time to do it. He is such a wonderful example to me. I LOVE YOU AARON!




AND Just for kicks and giggles..I just thought I would throw in a few pictures of my SILLY and sweet little boys. I LOVE THESE DUDES SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. They really are starting to play together pretty good. Tate can be a little ruff on him at times. BUT I hear that is just what 2 year olds do. I love when they laugh at each other....that really is bliss.





6 comments:

Emilee said...

wow, that is a lot of shade! dang!
;D jk, they look great! cute kiddo-s too!

The Strawn Family said...

I am so jealous, I want trees so bad! I wish I lived on your street :) CUTE pics of your boys, lets do a playdate at the park!

Megan said...

We love our trees too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! And your boys are so dang cute!

Payne Family said...

SOunds like I will be needing to come and sip lemonade under your amazing trees. It really is heaven when they start to play together. What cuties you have!!

The Child Family said...

YEAH for trees!!!!! I hope they grow fast :)
Those pics of your boys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Kittyrunner said...

I love that last picture of the boys. So cute!! I can't wait until my kids are playing together. I'm so glad you get trees!!! I know what it means to need shade--believe me--it's a big deal!