Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls Camp!

This week was girls camp in our ward. We had a great and crazy time. We went to the sunrise camp ground on the over look of Bear Lake. It was such a beautiful site. There were 10 girls and 5/6 leaders. We had lots of priesthood leaders that came and switched each day and night. We enjoyed every minute of our time there. We were so crazy due to lack of sleep or maybe that is just us. I got a horrible gassy belly there (TMI I am sure..) but it was not cool. The girls and leaders in this ward were amazing. I am glad that I could be apart of it for a few days as a assistant camp director.



























4 comments:

Jerilyn said...

I would have paid good money to have you as a leader back when I was a young woman. That's if you were 10 years older than me so you could be my leader, and if you didn't have a gassy belly at camp! Ha ha ha Love the posts! xoxo

Susanna said...

Thanks for that beautiful picture of me Charee!!!! Camp was such a blast....thanks for making it so fun!

Kittyrunner said...

How fun! I loved the saying on the shirts. I'm sure it was awesome for the girls!

Angie Tolman said...

I love it! I am going to ave to show Nate theat I am not the only one that catches him on the phone EVERY WHERE we go! I mean we were camping-drop the phone!