Thursday, October 18, 2012

The last week or so...

 The FALL is such a wonderful time of year. Who doesn't love it!? Due to having such a young little baby, we haven't gotten out in it as much as normally would have liked. It was TIME for a stroll down the river side trail! So after church last week, we did such. OHHHH how beautiful and perfect a sight it was! The boys rode their bikes like maniacs while we walked! It was lovely and perfect!
 

 
 The COOL dudes!
 

 

 
  Just resting on the trail!! Hee Hee
 Chillin'
 

 
 Afterwords we went and celebrated my mom's Birthday! Some one had heart attacked her, and she thought it was me. It WASN'T...but she still thinks it was. Oh well, I will take the glory! Ha Ha

 Happy Birthday!
 
 These are some random pictures of sweet little Crew that I forgot to post earlier!
 I love his face when he stretches!


 I just LOVE my little buddy to bits! He has been such a joy and I am sooo grateful to be his mom! Makes me want 10 more!! For reals! (if they are all this easy!!)

 Crew's stern face on the changing table!
 His "in aww" face!
 Last but not least, this house is on the market! Want to buy it? ;) It has been such a great and wonderful place to live and we love it so much, we will miss it....but it is time to move on. Aaron got offered a job, and we prayed and prayed and prayed some more....and we feel like it is right. Such a super hard and big and HUGE decision to make!! We did not take it lightly! Especially letting go of the company we worked so hard to get going. This will re leave so much stress though for our family and we are excited to have daddy home again!! It has been such a long and hard spring/summer + without him. It now is time for him to be with us all again! YAY!! The boys need him and especially daddy needs to meet and bond finally with baby Crew...even if it does mean moving out of the valley which we love so dearly!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on a better life even though it makes others less fun. I hope everything works out and you can sell your house fast!

Lisa said...

NO!!! You CAN'T MOVE!!! I'll miss ya too much! I'm sure the new job and house will be great for you guys. Good luck ;)

Annie said...

love all your cute pics! and....what?!? moving???!!! where to?? down our way (i hope!)

Emilee said...

u didnt tell me your final decision! so exciting!

Emily Berkley said...

sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff.... I just can't talk about this right now.... give me a moment... sigh