Monday, November 5, 2012

Saturday night family DATE night!

For our family night, date night...we ate on a BUS! Yes, a white mexi bus! YES, and it rocked!! Some of these types of places I would normally get super worried and freaked out about....but not this bus! There are people on this bus eating all of the time. We went and it was HOPPIN'! People were coming from every which way and raving about the food. SOOO...we tried it...and it was GOOD! Like really good! We enjoyed the food, and the kids LOVED the fact they were eating on a BUS! Rad all around I say! We stayed on it for 2 hours even! Ha Ha! Not even the runs the next day....this is good news....


WE loved watching the cars zoom by as we ate!
Just chillin' on the bus!

Yummy food! The chicken taco's are great!

Aaron went a bit far and beyond and ate COW TONGUE! Yup, and he LOVED it! I even tried it! Not my fav...but now I can cross that off of the bucket list! Hee Hee




Fun times! We will go back!

No comments: