Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa run 5k!

My workmate talked me and Tate into running the Ogden City Santa 5K run! It was fun! Tate had been excited to run it for over a month, then he got sick. He fevered for almost a week but still made sure he would run it. I was so proud that he had the strength to do it, even when weak. The run was super cute! Everyone was in santa suits and yes, there were hundreds of us. We ran the main drag in Ogden as people watched us. They gave out milk and cookies along the way and at the end. Christmas music was blaring as we ran. It was so funny! HA! It was quite the fun and memorable experience. After which they did a electric parade which was amazing but super cold!!!! They turned on the lights with a bunch of cute booths and fireworks too. Those were amazing as well! I think that is a new fav for me....Christmas lights and fireworks! Awww...LOVE! New tradition marked in our book.



























No comments: