Monday, May 19, 2014

Tate's Kindergarten Field trip!

Tate was able to go on kindergarten field trip with his "Lake Side Elementary!" I was able to go with him as well. YAY! I have really enjoyed being "room mom" this year in his class and getting to know all the fun and cute little kids. We loaded the bus early and headed to the TREEHOUSE Museum in Ogden. I was in charge on only 4 kids...and yes, they were all boys! It was sooooo hard!! They would not stay in one spot for more than 2 seconds (of course) and they listened like a rock! ;) Tate did great though, and that is wonderful especially when I am around. They were able to play for a bit and do an art project. The kids had a great time....and I can home pooped! HA!


On the way there...






On the way home!


1 comment:

Tarrin said...

Love it! Did you know I used to be the education director at the treehouse? Odds are you probably did activities I programmed... That's why it was so awesome! ;) Ha! I love that place!