Sunday, March 29, 2009

The other day I was on the way home from the grocery store and I thought it would be nice to give Tate a yummy chocolate marshmallow egg. I gave him the whole egg, he didn't even eat half.......and this happened!!! It was so funny, I just had to take a picture of my sweetie. How could you get mad at this face??!!??!!



Aaron and Tate enjoyed a few minutes in Grandpa's Hot tub the other night...I would have loved to have gotten it...but will have to wait a month or so.


Tate has officially graduated to a "big boy bed"!! YAY!! We were so afraid that this would be a hard process but instead it was the best thing we have ever done. He LOVES it! He sleeps in it ten times better than the crib. It has been funny to hear him in the morning come to the door and knock on it, then go and sit on his "big boy bed" and wait for us to come and get him. He has been great!

(Tate has a surfer room...we tried to find some sheets that looked surferish...these blue cammo sheets kinda looked like water....right???)


The baby's room is just about there...just a couple more things to get ready and this baby should be good to go. The theme is race cars/motor anything. I sewed him a baby quilt, crib ruffle and curtains. My AWESOMELY talented neighbor Ariana helped me make a baby bean bag....I LOVE IT!!! We didn't want to spend too much on the babies room...due to the high prices on everything in the world, but I got some great deals at Micheal's, and Ross. Gotta love great deals...I know, I know I am a cheap scape.

The awesome bean bag!


The curtains!

Wall vinyl my mother-in-law made for the room

Race flags I sewed!

Wall vinyl from Michael's!

The crib!

The changing area!

The diaper catty!

Cool lookin' motorcycle!


I am getting more and more excited and scared as the days get closer....still NO NAME.....AHHHHH!

15 comments:

Alissa said...

I love the racer theme! That's so cute!

Ariana said...

Looks great!

The Barth Family said...

hey Charee! I can't believe you are almost due! That is crazy! You are way too creative, and have too much energy to be pregnant! Cute room!

the McLaughlin's said...

Cute room! We just got Kate into her big girl bed and she loves it too. I think it is us parents that have a harder time with the switch than the kids. And by the way the van was not a baby announcement. Yet. All in due time...

Anonymous said...

Looks AWESOME...ZOOM ZOOM!! Super cute! Love the big boy bed too, so fun! You are LUCKY that Tate is so good in his new bed!! And the chocolate face is just the cutest thing! So for a name....I'm in total suspense, can't wait!

Kittyrunner said...

How cute! What a decorator!

Ariana said...

Yeah - we had Home Teachers and Kileigh was VERY VERY CRABY! Hopefully we will make next month, but then who knows.....
I know - 3 days - crazy....yours will be here before you know it! I will be pretty much home after 5:30 - stop by whenever.

The Child Family said...

That's it, you are decorating my house. I'll pay whatever you want.... well, MAYBE ;)
You are so talented darling, I'm jealous!!!!
We should start planning for next girls night, since April weekends are pretty much all taken by holidays and important church stuff :)

Jenny said...

How fun! Almost makes me want to have another baby so we can do another nursery...wait a second what am I thinking?!

Bates Family said...

When you're done there, you can come decorate my house. :) I'll pay...haha. It looks cute!

Annie said...

Adorable baby room!! And, tell Tate not to feel bad - that is what my face looks like after I eat a chocolate marshmallow egg too? :-)

You're getting close!!! Just a month to go!!

Emilee said...

cute room! cant wait to see it someday.........and do you really only have a month left! wow! i think the younger you move kids out of their cribs the better, the transition is easier. baylee moved out at 20 months and it was great! we have never had problems...good for you! love ya sis! oh, poor aaron, so O-L-D! ;)

Taneill said...

I love the pictures of his chocolaty face. That is how my girls would look. To cute!!

Taneill

The Strawn Family said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AARON! Second of all, your nursery is so adorable!! Let me know when that baby makes his big arrival!

Jenn Douglas said...

The baby's room looks so cute. I will get to figure out how I am going to decorate mine next week!