Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Out of all of my boys, my biggest turned 40 today!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Can you believe that I am married to a 40 year old????!??!?!? April fools!! Aaron is just 30 silly, but still that is older than dirt right??? (sorry to those that are 30 and older) My fool of a husband is so grand, I just love him so very much and really don't know where I would be without him. He is the best husband a wife could get!

His birthday couldn't be on a better day, April 1st (fools)....everyone always remembers it, and he loves to do tricks on ME...cuz I don't dare do mean ones to him...but that is ok!! (he always saran raps the toilet seat and puts a rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer...sometimes I still fall for it, but after 7 years of the same tricks...I am ready for it! Now if I could just do a good/nice one on him! any ideas????


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!

8 comments:

The Reese Family said...

thats crazy to be married to a 30 year old :) My hubby will be 30 this year too....i feel like I am married to an old man. I am only 21! haha. I am so glad tate did good in his big boy bed! WHAT A RELIEF! So I am super bummed Dr. I is out of the office. Poor Ady has RSV! She is pretty sad.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!! Hope you have a great one, you cave man, you!! SOOO OLD!!! Do you need a cane for your b-day???!! J/K you so are not old...just wait a few years til you catch up with us oldie but goodies!! Have a great one, you're only 30 once!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Happy birthday to your old man! ha ha! How fun, a birthday fool! Good luck with the tricks. I'm so lame, I can't even think of any good ones. . .

Emilee said...

charee! that message was killer! i want to see pic of the new room before you paint it again! i was putting baylee down when you called and didnt get the message till later...how funny! what isher blog or something?

Emilee said...

are you freakin kidding me! it was a boy! you snot! actually, thanks! that was the only april fools joke i got! i didnt do any either---borring me!

Emilee said...

what! i am so confused! what is the truth??

Kittyrunner said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! I'm pretty boring, but Ben's mom used to put peanut butter on doorknobs or car door handles. I like the rubber band around the sprayer idea. I'll have to remember that.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!! Sorry we missed the party. Leroy's room looks so cute. That's so funny about Tate and the chocolate, he looks so cute.