Sunday, April 19, 2009

Davin's first few days!

Wednesday April 15th 2009.....Aaron and Charee drove to Logan Regional Hospital on a dreary, cloudy, rainy, soon to be snowy, tax day! The conversation of the weather was lightened by knowing it would be lifted by a "Ray of sunshine" in just a few hours. Davin (day-vin)Lee McClellan soon would be born into our family. Our hearts pumped with excitement and fear of the unknown. At 2:29pm our son....whom we loved just by the sight of him, was born. We were blessed with a Healthy little boy..our prayers were answered.

These are just a few pictures of MANY that we took of the first few minutes, first hospital bath, first night, first car seat fitting, first time home with big brother Tate, first nap with daddy, first outfit and so on!!

Our love for this little boy is unbelievable. We never knew that we could love someone that we only have seen for just a few moments (on this earth)...SO MUCH! He is so SWEET and CUDDLY and and YES it will be a major adjustment for all of us...mom and Tate especially.













20 comments:

Jenny said...

Hooray for both of you, well all four of you now! Wow!!! Tell me the truth about having more than one kid...maybe if you survive, we'll give it another go! Congrats. I like his name!

Brittnee said...

How stinking cute! Tate looks like he loves him. I hope the adjustment goes well. I can't wait to hold him. I woke up to Tailee have a fever also, but Kinlee is acting better, so hopefully tomorrow all will be well at the Neal house! Let me know if you need anything.

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

Oh he is just adorable. You have some fun times ahead with those two cute boys. Have fun.

Bates Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! What a sweetheart. He's adorable! How does Tate like being a big brother?

The Strawn Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is such a beautiful baby and I love the name. If you need anything please let me know! We can't wait to meet him :)

The Campbell Family said...

Congrats! We're hopefully coming up for graduation in May...we'll have to come see the new little one and catch up.

Ariana said...

SOOO cute!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Congrats. He is a cutie.

Megan said...

Congrats! He is so cute. You are so sweet and so is he. I hope the adjustment goes well. What an amazing blessing babies are. We want to come see you guys. Your not prego anymore.

Danielle said...

You have some cute boys!

Rebekah said...

So so cute! I'm so glad for blogs and facebook, how else would I be able to see that cute little guy. So glad that things went well. Glad to hear everyone is home healthy and happy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys, Davin is beautiful!! So excited for you, hope everything is going well at home! I love his name...sooooo cute!

Leslie said...

Congralations, Aaron and Charee! You're making the world more handsome one boy at a time!~

Davenport family said...

Congrats Charee and Aaron! He sure is sweet. I am so glad that everything worked out well. What a blessing. We love you!

Brittnee said...

Before you know it he will be too big for that carseat that looks way too big for him! He is so precious, you two make cute boys!!!

The Child Family said...

Oh love, he is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! and you look GREAT!!!! I can't believe you just had a baby, so much for your weight gain theory, didn't happen darling!!!!!
I LOVE the name Davin, it is very original, yet one you think, now why didn't people think of that before, it's just too cute!!!!
I hope you're doing alright and getting lots of rest. PLEASE call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!!

Nyman's said...

I love it and he is so cute, name an all. Congrats, yeah like Jenny I want to hear how it is with 2 then maybe...... :)

Shelly Traveller said...

Congrats! He's precious, I just love newborns!

Nate and Tasha said...

CONGRATS! Oh, i just want to hold and snuggle him. I can't believe Treyvan was ever that little (OK he actually never was). He is so adorable and looks so sweet. You look great too. Give him a kiss for me!

Jenn Douglas said...

Congrats on your new little angel! All of those pictures are so cute. We will have to come see ya'll some time soon!