Monday, April 13, 2009

BIG NEWS OF THE DAY!

Well I guess the time has really come that we are going to have this little munchkin!! He is not due till the first week of MAY...but I have been having problems with my amniotic fluids again. (for some reason I can't keep them up.) With Tate they started me because of low fluids, this time around they thought that it would be different cuz every pregnancy is different..right?..but not-so-much it's worse!!! I went in the doctors office last Monday for my weekly check. We have been doing Ultra Sounds from time to time just to make sure levels are Ok! Well we got a pretty good scare that my amniotic fluids were down to 3%. They really never like them lower than 9% EVER. ****I STILL HAD A MONTH LEFT!!!**** The doctor was pretty freaked out, and didn't know if it was more safe to keep him IN or get him OUT. He said to drink like a MAD WOMAN and rest (not really bed rest...just cuz of blood clots...but sit and take it easy.) He did a heart monitor also, all was okay with that...but he wanted to see me every other day! We called all of our family to pray for this little man and hubby bubby gave me a wonderful blessing. So in a nut shell..I have been to the doctors every other day for the last week. We have done lots of ultrasounds and monitors and I guess with all the rest and all of the liquids that I been drinking...it brought it up a few points. YAAAAAY....blessings from above I tell ya!! (still not high enough, but better.) Anyways today.....one week later, I went into my doctors and back down they went....not a ton...but still to a level we don't want anything to dry up. He wondered about delivering me today, but another couple days can do great wonders on the baby's lungs if we keep him in. Such a flip flop situation...What is best??? Who knows??? So the doctor decided to keep him in ONE more day, and then induce. Scary!!!! It will be only 3 weeks and 3 days early...not too bad....could have been last week...right! So looks like I go in bright and early Wednesday morning 4-15-09 ****tax day**** to have our little baby boy. We hope and pray that he is healthy and strong. I am sure much smaller than Tate was weighing in at 8#11oz and 21" long....OHHH and plus I am dilated to a 3 and 90% today...I think I would have had this baby sooner than later anyway!!! Should be a quick and easy delivery...right???!!! Ahhhhh wish us luck!

20 comments:

BH said...

I hope all goes well! Good luck on Wednesday, you'll be in our prayers.

Ariana said...

HOLY COW! Are you ready or what? I am expecting a text or phone call when your little guy decides to arrive. Let's hope things go great! Hands down I am sure he will be LOTS smaller than mine.
Let me know when you guys get home - I will bring you dinner - I mean it.

The Reese Family said...

good luck! can't wait to see pics. I was excited to see you at the doc on friday...but thats okay :)

Unknown said...

my sis-in-law had her baby a month early and she was fine! You'll be great and so will he. Let me know if you need help, I'm done with the semester and getting a little bored

Annie said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I am a little sad that you aren't having him on our anniversary....(j/k) I am glad that everything has gone relatively well up until this point and wish you the best of luck with labor!! Be sure to keep us posted on how things go and I can't wait to meet your little guy!

Emilee said...

oh charee, i really hope things are ok. i will be praying! i am so glad the doc is smart enough to check you constantly. you will do great! i hated being induced, but in the end, it was good...just longer labor for me, but maybe you will be different...love you! cant wait to hear how it goes! make sure the baby is moving till the end! xo!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness! I hope everything is okay, we'll pray for your little baby! It seems so early, but when you think that it's only 3 weeks early, that's really not sooo bad. I hope you have a good delivery, keep us updated and I can't wait to see pictures!

Susanna said...

Good Luck tommarrow....we'll be praying for you!

Unknown said...

hey megan b never got an invite to your blog! mewbarker@gmail.com

Rebekah said...

Ohhh! Man I hope things go smoothly. I am excited for you to have another little one though. Please call me after you have him. I would love to know the day. That will be fun having birthday parties on Tax day every year if things work out that way. At least, you'll never forget his birthday right? :) Keep me posted. Loves ya! :)

Landon&Janell said...

Yay! We are so excited and can't wait to meet him! You better go through a different phone book and find him a name :) We hope everything goes ok and text me when he's here! We will keep you in our prayers

Jamie said...

Exciting news! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! :) Good luck with everything!

The Barth Family said...

Crazy! I hope things go well with you!

Hayley said...

Good luck!

Jenny said...

Good luck!!!

Megan said...

Long time no see! Thanks for the invite. I hope all goes well with the delivery today. You already have angels watching over your little one! Just make sure you don't get mine and arians's anistesia guy and you should be fine!

Danielle said...

What the heck girl! You probably already had your baby. I hope it all went well, we are praying for you. Love ya tons!!!!

The Campbell Family said...

Good Luck with everything, our finger's are crossed! Keep us posted!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Good Luck. Hope everything goes ok. Can't wait to see the pictures of the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope everything went well today! Keep us posted! We'll keep ya in our prayers!!