Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!! and what we do when it's not raining!

Happy Father's day too all you dads, but since most dad's aren't reading this....women....tell your hubby's happy "hubby" day! My pop's and my hubby are wonderful men, and I am so grateful for all the love they give to me and my family. Aaron is such a wonderful father......Tate just thinks the world of him and Davin I am sure will too. Aaron loves to play with his little boys. I feel so lucky to have "caught" this fish in the sea. Love you hun...you are the best!!

Some of the great and wonderful things that we do when the sun shines.....Walk...Bike...play in the sand box...go to outings...(such as summer fest...too bad it rained most of it.)...and just hang out as a family. I love my family and feel soooooooooo lucky to have all of my boys...they are my favorite!







Summer fest time......good entertainment with fam and friends!


Davin "chillin" on the couch.....we love him so much!

This is Aaron sporting his new "father's day" shirt that I gave him and using his BBQ tools I gave him on the grill. Hottie I may add!

16 comments:

Dream Big Designs said...

You guys are so cute! Love ya!

Adam and Aubrey said...

How is your husband so tan?! It's been raining like, every day! Your boys are so cute, Davin is a handsome little guy!

Kittyrunner said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad it stopped raining enough to have a little fun outside. :) If ever want some blazing heat, you know where it is...

Alabama Apples said...

Lots of fun! I love your sandbox and stroller! Fab!

Megan said...

Looks like you got a bike trailer, that's awesome. I so missed Summer Fest. I like the sandbox too. Let's play soon.

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I love summer time.

Landon&Janell said...

I love your bike trailer!!! Fabulous color choice :) i cant believe the sand castle is still there.....i secretly want to run over and dig my toes in your sand :)

Rebekah said...

Looks like you guys are enjoyin' your grass! :)

Yeah we have been in it now for almost 2 months. Things have just been crazy ever since we moved in though. But I will get some pictures on here very soon, I promise. :) Now that the boys are home everyday my days are even busier. Plus they have tons of friends now that are in and out playin' so my house work is never done. How's your fam? And the new little guy? I'm sure Tate is as cute as ever. If a photo shoot that I have scheduled in July pans out I may have to drop by...it's in Tremonton so I'll be up that way. Talk to ya soon. Miss ya! :)

The Reese Family said...

dont u just love this warm weather!! I do. You look so so skinny...whats your secret?? I still look 3 months pregnant!! PATHETIC.

Danielle said...

Fun, we should go on walks together! It was fun seeing ya at the summerfest!

Josh n' Joni said...

I love the picture of Aaron and Tate in the sandbox. What a good dad!

The Strawn Family said...

What cute boys you have! We need to get together, call me and we will plan something!

Alissa said...

Cute boys! I love Tate's sunglasses. He's such a little stud!

The Child Family said...

Happy father's day!!! I love Tate's glasses in the sand box, so cute!!!!
I'm glad you had fun at the summerfest, but why didn't you post about what happened???

The Barth Family said...

cute family! Your baby is growing up so fast! I love summertime in Logan. You look great also! (as always!)

Emilee said...

why didnt ya ever respond to my ranting email about the reunion! i am so offended!