Thursday, June 11, 2009

More blessing pics!!

So if you haven't read the post before this one...please do so. It took me forever the other night..cuz I have been a blog slacker these last few weeks. In that post ahead, I pictured Davin's big blessing day...but didn't picture just him in his tux. It was a crazy busy day with 50 people in my little house, I didn't have much time or room to get some shots of him. These are pictures of him a few days later.

First I thought it would be fun to put a few of Tate on there, so all of you that keep asking me if they look the same......can figure it out yourself. I still really don't know....some days yes, others no. It was really fun to look back at all of the pictures of Tate and see that he was small once also. Some pictures he really looks like davin. Ohhh how they change with their size and their look.

Enjoy!!


This would be TATE!

This is TATE!

And this is TATE!

The rest are DAVIN!








The blessing day was a success....(except for the rain) that put a DAMPER on things..ha ha ha (pun)..but it was ok...(even though I had worked Aaron to the bone around the yard to get things looking a little better after long hours at work...we have lots more plans for our yard...just the $$$ issue and time. I would like to help more, but my hands are full.) Anyways...we had tons of WONDERFUL food, it was a spread...lots of great family and friends came...some could not make it..but that is OK! Aaron did a great job with the blessing and I think overall Davin's day was perfect.

Davin what a sweet little dude. As I always say...we love him soooooo much. I have had such a strong connection with him. I am excited to have him learn and grow.

17 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

What handsome little guys. I think in their pictures they look different. Brothers, but different. Little studs!

Dream Big Designs said...

Where have I been. You have a million new pics on here! Oh my heck, where to begin. Yes, i do look like an indian. And yes, I agree that Davin & Tate look similar, but not the same. And the pool looked way fun, and I am sorry that we missed Davin't blessing, and I can't believe that Aaron went to the Air Show and we couldn't go, and Happy One Year blog anniversary, and Your little family picture is so cute, and you are SOOO HOT! Well, I hope that about covers it. I will check back earlier next time! Love ya!

Bates Family said...

What a cutie! He is so handsome.

Unknown said...

I tried it but it didn't work. It said that wasn't a blog

Alabama Apples said...

I loved both posts! Your family is BEAUTIFUL, seriously! Your boys are darling, your husband is a hottie (it is ok if I say that, right?) and you are gorgeous!!! Things look like they are going well for you. I'm happy your having a fab summer.

I love little man's little tux. So cute!

Nyman's said...

I love all your posts. You have been one busy gal. Your boys are so cute, I'm glad the blessing day was a success. Seems like you always want at least that day to be perfect.

Anonymous said...

Good looking boys! I love the white tux - looks very nice. What a nice, special day. I'm so happy for you & your family.

Cristi Lou said...

Cute pictures of the Boys in their blessing tux's. Davin is a cutie! It was so good to see you and your little family! We had a great weekend! Love you tons!

The Strawn Family said...

What adorable boys! So cute!

The Child Family said...

Darling, you have been one busy girl. I LOVE the swimming party shots, you look hot to trot in your little black number there. Your sister looks so much like you (only with different hair). Your parents must be SOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!
Davin and Tate look so much alike, especially in the tux :)
Now that life is back to "normal" we need to play again, I miss you!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

What cute boys you have!

Emilee said...

ok, but of a picture overload for me cus it has been a while. anyhoo, cute kids. love you! love the pic where davin had a halo around his head on blessing day, that is great!

Staten's said...

What handsome guys you have. Love the pics of them in their tuxes. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun enjoying the nice weather. Been kind of a crazy spring not as warm as usual but I will take it. I haven't had to use my AC or heater for over 2 months so nice!

Josh n' Joni said...

What handsome little guys! And yes, they look alike. Both of them look just like Aaron. :)

Emilee said...

hey, i got your message. i am in az right now. i will call you sometime. i THINK we are going and i was debating on volunteering to help, i am just worried that i wont be able to do much physical-type stuff...i will be a cow by then you know. make sure we all have to wear name tags so i dont look like an idiot when i forget peoples names!!

Kristy, Kole & Kids said...

Hey Charee,
Surrounded by guys. How nice. I think you'll need to throw some more estrogen into the mix in the next couple years ;) Looking forward to the reunion. Hope to see you before then.

Landon&Janell said...

They are both so stinkin cute! They look related definately but not the same :)I love the tux