Friday, July 17, 2009

OK.....I GUESS IT IS TIME!

Sorry...I have been in the anti blogging mood lately. I still will check your blogs from time to time while I nurse...sorry for not commenting much...my hands are kinda occupied! I figured the kids are down to bed..a quick post is in order. Summer is my ultimate favorite....and we live it to its fullest. This year is a little more difficult with a tiny baby, but some how we make things work. I LOVE taking pictures and this summer has been no different, BUT due to lack of sleep and not as much time on my hands these days. I will just post a pic or two of some of the high lights of the last month or so. Of course I forgot the camera on some great and wonderful places...but it is all locked in my memory bank.

We have done a TON of BBQ's and picnic's this year...we love them! The canyon's are so close and beautiful, why not take advantage of them! On this special occasion..we went with some of our awesome friends...the Child's, Holton's,and Satterthwaite's!








Tate is our silly little bud! We laugh and enjoy all of the funny things that he does each day. For some reason he loves getting into the swing (YES IT IS PINK...IT WAS A HAND ME DOWN...who cares when it is free..right?) If he weighed more, I would probably get mad..but Davin is catching up quick!

Diaper time....why put clothes on these days..IT'S HOT!

Temple time! We had a wonderful trip down to SLC and stopped in to see the new temple....what a beautiful place...we really enjoyed the tour...and Tate enjoyed the echo...soooo embarrassing.




My boys are keepers....I just love them ohhh so much! Happy summer! (Tate is all of a sudden not in the moods for pictures...ohh well...teething!!!)




Fireworks time! We are all about breaking our tradition this year...we sat in a new spot in front of my work by the hospital. Load of people were everywhere and we didn't get up to the hill to save our normal spot in time. It was OK..we had lots of friends and family join us...and as always...we had a grand ol time! Tate loved playing on the man whole...whatever floats your boat..right! I LOVE FIREWORKS! MY FAV HOLIDAY!






Parade time! I am sure Aaron was grabbing more treats than Tate at the Hyrum 4th of July Parade....but Tate had a great time watching.....Davin...just cuddled!



Cruise In time! We broke our tradition of sitting on center street to watch the cars, and sat on main instead. I really am all for traditions and all..but it was a great change to see it in a new spot. No big shin dig this year...momma was too tired to get a huge group together with a new little munchkin.....next year we will be back to the bash again I am sure!





Tyson's team time!! We enjoyed walking for our wonderful brother Tyson, that passed away almost a year ago from cancer. The relay for life "cancer walk" was last weekend and what a neat thing that was to see everyone pull together to raise some money for research!




Each summer we always enjoy some time at the "Lake of the Bear" we love it! Our great friends and neighbors invited us to join them...good times...and sore sun burnt legs!






Well that is all for now....lots more fun things planned for the next few weeks, I am sure if it takes that long again to post you will forgive me...right? Thanks and ENJOY THE SUMMER....IT RULES!

14 comments:

Dream Big Designs said...

Holy Cow you have been busy! It looks like you cramed all of summer into 4 weeks! Looks so much fun! We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Looks like you have been way busy, even with your newest addition!!! Funny to see all the boys. We are pretty much all girl!!! You are also so good to have your camera, I have totally been forgetting mine everywhere I go. It drives me crazy!~ Have a great rest of summer!

The Child Family said...

You are a busy girl!!!! I LOVE that pic of Chris posing :)
What a fun parade with the fam, and I'm glad you had so much fun up at bear Lake... too bad the beach is all but gone this summer :(

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun things going on in your life. Cute kids...cute you. I also love 4th of July - lots of fun outdoor activities!

Alissa said...

I'm impressed you finally blogged. I still haven't. I am just too lazy. Looks like fun! We should go bbq in the canyon again sometime..

Emilee said...

no being ticked when i go to logan and dont call you lady! ;)
love the pics...at least you are not pregnant...i have missed out on so many fun things because of it! ahh! anyway! cant wait to see ya! love you!

Jenny said...

We will forgive you for the lack of posts now that we've caught a glimpse into the insanity of activities and fun you've been having!

Ashlee said...

So much fun!! nuf said

Landon&Janell said...

How fun!! and You look so HOT in your suit btw!;)I so want to get up to the lake!What a crazy busy but fun summer, and it just keeps coming!Lets do our movie in the hammock and roasting night :)

Staten's said...

Looks like you guys are having soooo much fun! I sat close to where you were at for the fireworks too bad I missed seeing you. See you at the reunion.

Megan said...

Fun times. I have a lot to blog about too, it just takes time. Good job for doing it. WE want to come up the canyon next time. We also want to plan sometime soon to float the canal. See you soon. Keep playing. I want to see cute Tait and Davin soon.

Kristy, Kole & Kids said...

You have done so many fun things this summer. I don't think I can think of one spectacular thing we've done yet. But there is still a little bit of time to get in all the fun stuff before it is freezing again. Ok, probably not. I am excited to see everyone at the reunion. I don't know if Landon & Hilary are going. I have tried to bug them about it but I doubt it worked. Anyways, save some free time so we can get together- besides the reunion.

Nate and Tasha said...

Oh how I miss Lake of the Bear. Get a nice sunburn for me next time you go!
Davin is getting so big and you look fabulous - now didn't you just have a baby? :)

Cristi Lou said...

Wow, you sure make sure you don't miss out on any fun...even with a little baby! You go girl! Looks like you've had lots of fun! Love you and hope to see you again sometime soon!