Thursday, July 30, 2009

I AM SO FREAKIN HUNGRY!!

Ok..so Scott..my mother in laws husband took this picture when I was in the hospital after having baby Davin. I just was downloading some pictures and came across it again today.....and just had to share when all of the hunger began! I AM SO HUNGRY THESE DAYS! I never can get enough!! Some say they hate the food at the hospital....I actually really love it. I eat every single bite and usually want more! Anyway..I just wanted to share my ravenous picture! YUM!!!

10 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I, too, love food. Seriously. Too bad it loves me back and sticks around far longer than it should! It doesn't look like you have that problem though.

Jenny said...

I'm just jealous that you can eat, eat, eat and still stay so thin!

Ariana said...

I am right there with you!

Landon&Janell said...

I ate it all and wanted more to, i thought it was a delicious 7 course meal ha ha ha!! mmmmmm this is making me hungry lol :)

The Child Family said...

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable, I just love you!!! And I hear ya on always being hungry, I just can't seem to ever get enough food, pregnant or not, that may explain my inability to drop my last 5-10 pounds :)

Josh n' Joni said...

ha! I love that picture. And I wish I had more of that skinny Barfuss blood in me.

Jamie said...

You crack me up!

Brittnee said...

You kill me chica! Only you can look hot while talking about chowing down!

Craig and Janalyn said...

I 2nd Joni-- Why didn't we get more of that skinny Barfuss blood??? You are so cute Charee! And I love hospital food too. Especially when they let you choose what you want from a list of options. Your baby is darling!

Jerilyn said...

Ha, I was thinking, "Charee and I are totally related - I want to eat all the time too! too bad I am a Jensen and not a Barfuss!" Then I looked at the other comments. Great minds think alike, huh Jan and Joni! Cute pic Charee!