Sunday, August 2, 2009

10 year class reunion!!

My 10 year high school reunion was this last weekend. Everyone seemed to really have a great time....I know that I did. It was great to see people that I see weekly, some I see monthly..yearly...and some that I seriously have not seen in 10 years or more. I wasn't sure who I really wanted to see...I just wanted to see whoever came....and I can say... I loved seeing everyone...even if we weren't real chummy! Class of 1999 was the best!!!! Lots of great people and friends!!...I loved High school...I wouldn't go back now (I LOVE MY LIFE NOW) BUT high school was really fun with TONS of great memories.

Anyways these are just a few pictures that were taken....if you want to see more (I am sure some that don't care about my reunion wont look)...but those that went to SV with me may want to refer to skyview1999.blogspot.com for more pictures.

(this is what a wrote on the class blog!)

The class of 1999 met together as classmates and friends on Saturday Aug 1st 2009!

Everyone met first at a local park and enjoyed many activities for all of the darling children of the classmates. The kids carnival included: jump house, cake walk, face painting, ring toss, fish pond, water jump house, snow cones, cotton candy, cookies, drinks and lots of wonderful reuniting with old friends. It was a great turn out...just not enough time to visit everyone.

That evening...we ate a delicious dinner catered by USU up in the USU sunburst lounge. Tables were decorated with yellow and blue memorabilia. SV spirit was all around!! It was fun to see all of the old panoramic pictures through out the years. Many people came to the dinner that weren't at the carnival. Everyone cleaned up real well in their business casual. We watched a video that covered all of the sports and activities through out the high school years. Finally at the end we took a huge class picture (very hard to get everyone to fit) and the mingling ended the great night. It was great to see everyone from the past!!!

Many were unable to attend....but MANY drove and flew from all over just for it.

A poll was taken for when to do another one.....10 more years over powdered 5.

Great times!! Thanks to all that made it happen! Thanks for all that supported!

See you in 2019!











GO BOBCATS!

8 comments:

Emilee said...

hehe! it was fun! you did good at taking pics!

Alabama Apples said...

Thanks for the post! I wish it would have been possible to have come. I'll have to check out the other blog.

Clayton and Heidi said...

I'm glad you took lots of pics since I wasn't there. Some people haven't seem to change/age at all in the last 10 years.

Looks like a good time.

Emilee said...

i didnt get your text!!!

Kittyrunner said...

Looks like you had an awesome reunion! I love all these pictures. I miss the cruise in. You're having so much fun! The new little guy looks so cute! Tate is so funny. :)

Katie said...

I totally looked at you blog, and left a comment and it was SOOO good to see YOU at our reunion. Fun to see your pics!

The Child Family said...

Sure looks like you had a good time. Did Aaron accompany you, or was it graduates only?

Dream Big Designs said...

Looks like fun. I am so nervous about my reunion next year!