Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CATCH UP TIME!

HOLY COW! We were just copying our pictures off of our camera to the computer and I realized that I missed posting a few! These pics are random from.....bath time, play time, and even work time (Tate loves doing chores..so funny..good for me, cuz I am a clean o holic!) I forgot to post about our awesome 24th of July celebrations...parades, concert at willow (grandpa scott's band)...to saying goodbyes to our wonderful friends, Bub and Nelly! (We miss you!!) I also forgot to post my fabulous ride on a "Hottie" moterbike, to fun times with friends eating ice cream...Thanks Jonathan for a face full! To hiking up in the beautiful mountains. Can't forget about family home evenings/Zip swimming excursions (our dog) and us at the local pool....to great times with family. OH and we made some DELISH apricot syrup and jam...WAY YUM! I hate to see the summer go, yet I am excited to celebrate the holiday with my THREE boys! Can you believe how they grow?? (not aaron)

Update on Davin...his 4 month stats were low(he is almost 5 mo. now), but he is chubby as ever compared to Tate! He loves to smile and giggle. Bring things up to his mouth with his hands, suck on his hands...and drool like a mad man. He is one little constipated little guy, but he has done it himself a couple times in the last couple weeks, so we are going up hill!!!??? He can almost sit up..I think it is the chub that is holding him up. He is such a sweet little boy.

I have already seen that Tate and Davin are going to be good buds, they love to laugh and smile at each other. OHH and Tate WILL NOT go to bed without kissing Davin on the head. I love it!!













































11 comments:

Megan said...

Yea an update. Looks like you guys have been doing way fun stuff. When can we get together? I called the other night to see if you wanted to come for dinner right then, so we will have to do it another time. Cute boys. You looks great too.

Alissa said...

Oh so THAT's what you've been doing all summer! :) I can't believe it's getting to be fall already! crazy..

Annie said...

fun stuff! i can't believe you made apricot jam - you are such the domestic goddess!

The Child Family said...

My goodness, you did miss a lot :)
Look how hot you look on that bike and in your swimsuit (good thing I'm happily married to a man :)
Looks like you had a blast at the parade, and hiking with the Ross'. Can't wait for GNO!!!!!

Alabama Apples said...

Thanks for the picture update! It was fun to see the fab summer. Tons of fun, but busy, too!!

Kittyrunner said...

Such cute pictures! I have to say that you don't even look like you've had a baby!!! The really close up pic of Davin looks a lot like your dad. How fun! The next few months are when we're going to finally be able to enjoy the outdoors again down here. I can't wait!

Ariana said...

Wow - tons of pics....might have to steal that one of Jonathan. You are braver than I to post photos of you in your swimming suit...
Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun!

Cristi Lou said...

Wow. Davin is looking so much bigger. I guess it's been awhile since we've seen you guys. It will be good to see you when I come to visit next week. Looks like you've been having lots of fun. Lots of great pic there. Love you!

Dream Big Designs said...

Just to post my comment I had to scroll and scroll and scroll! Holy Cow you have been BUSY! I am so jealous!

Kelsie said...

your boys are sooo cute and getting sooo big.. looks like you guys had alot of fun this summer... man i don't know but two kids are hard... or should i say my two year old is hard and the 8 week old is a perfect angel... haha

Emilee said...

'bout time! i loved seein ya, as always, you funny girl you! ;) when am i going to get my advice for having boys?? i am getting close!