Monday, September 28, 2009

WHAT THE.................??????

Ok, so the reason for this post is simple.....my hubby is a nut!!

He just got back from Lake Powell a few weeks ago. While he was gone he did not shave. When he got home, I wondered who this crazy man walking into my house was. All of the years that we have been married, I have never seen much facial hair on him. He first shaved him a thin "gangster like beard" and kept it for a week. (I kinda started to really like it) Some people gave him the funniest faces, wondering what he was trying to pull. (He still had that one at Tate's Birthday party...if you were wondering!!) Then he started shaving it off bit by bit...the first was the "handle bars...or in other words....the "foo man choo" then it went "mustache" then to the "Hitler". We had some pretty good laughs. I know that some people can "do" facial hair, BUT it is funny on my hubby's baby face!

DON'T LAUGH TOO HARD......

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE!

















I do LOVE The "soul patch" that he keeps all of the time........yum! sorry for the close up MUG SHOTS!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Jamie said...

HAHAH! To funny! I vote for "hitler"

Bates Family said...

Lol that's so funny! There were a couple of them where he looked like a cowboy (the foo man choo)

Adam and Aubrey said...

Something about a mustache just screams 'predator'. . . (but to clarify, some fellas can pull it off- Tom Selleck for example)

I am sometimes jealous of men and their facial hair. The crap they can do with it is amazing! ha ha!

Unknown said...

It drives me crazy when they only leave the tiangle under their lip, it looks like they forgot to whip their mouth!! A few weeks ago someone asked Kyran how long it took him to grow his beard (it was almost at the mtn man stage) and when he replied a little over a week the guy couldn't believe it! Nextime Aaron should get it long enough that he can twist the ends!!!

Alissa said...

I think the foo man choo is my favorite! Aaron's so funny.. Glad you got pictures, cuz I missed seeing it!

The Child Family said...

That is hilarious!!!! I liked the beard, it made him look his age, instead of like a teenager :) just kidding!!!!
Love the mug shots, you did a good job on the camera work

Alabama Apples said...

I liked the beard, but then, I LOVE the right kind of facial hair on guys. Especially yummy on my hubby ;)(he can only grow one on leave)

Too funny! Thanks for sharing a laugh!

Danielle said...

That is funny! Bub usually has facial hair. Boys...

Megan said...

The mexecano mustache is by far my fave. You should wear it like that all the time...except not really because i also think of rapists when I see mustaches.

Kelsie said...

ha ha ha i love it!!! that reminds me of something my bro. would do..

Tyson and Tahnee said...

SICK!

Kristy, Kole & Kids said...

Ha Ha. Good times. We have some pictures of Kole with those same styles when he shaved off his goat.
A different story...I remember one time when I was little my dad came home from a hunting trip during which he didn't shave. My mom was over at the neighbors and so I was home alone when this furry guy showed up at our door. Being little I didn't recognize him at all. I didn't answer it but went and hid my closet instead. He had to wait around outside until my mom got home and I still was scared of him until he shaved.