Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween preview!

My sister-in-law gave Davin this cute little outfit when he was born. At the time she said it would work for Halloween also. I thought what a great idea!! So I thought the other day I would see how it fits...AND....IT WILL BE PERFECT! I am really excited for him to be all warm and cuddly! I LOVE BABIES!!

I LOVE MY TODDLER ALSO...and pictures will be coming of him, hopefully sooner than later. (He thought it would be a great idea to take a closer look at the camera when it was sitting on the charger charging.....AND dropped it and NOW MY CAMERA IS TOAST.)***They said it could get fixed for 200$ NO THANKS!** sob sob, I was really sad...I have always babied it (if anyone knows me well enough, I am a picture happy person and I NEED A CAMERA!!!) Thank goodness we have more THANK YOU points on our credit card and have a new camera on it's way here any day! YAY! I am excited, but will be EXTRA scared that it stay safe! THEN...You can see Halloween preview pics of TATE!

Happy Halloween! We are excited. The house is spooky looking and we want CANDY!


Here is my sweet son Davin! He turned 6 months TODAY!! Crazy that 6 months have gone by so quickly!






Mr. blue eyes...we love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

15 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable!!! I LOVE the sweater hoodie. I seriously want one for each of my boys...although I guess they're probably too old for it ;) what a doll!!!

The Campbell Family said...

He's sooo cute! I can't believe he is 6 months old already. Where does the time go. Can't wait to see pic's of Tate in his costume.

Lena Phillips said...

That is so precious! He looks absolutely adorable!

Danielle said...

I love the outfit, super cute!

Dream Big Designs said...

I laughed so hard at Aaron's face hair! hahaha!
your boys are so darling!

Shelly Traveller said...

how cute is he!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTIE!!!! Sorry bout your camera, bummer, but new ones are fun!!

Kittyrunner said...

Ah, man! Sorry about the camera--but it's a good thing you have another one coming! Davin looks way cute! I can't wait for Halloween, too! Just wish we could go to the Pumpkin Walk in N. Logan! :(

Emilee said...

ok, those are dang cute!!
we love thankyou points too! too bad about your camera, dang! love ya hunny!

The Child Family said...

hahaha, I LOVE it. he looks adorable!!!!!!

The Child Family said...

ps I'm sorry about your camera, but i'm happy you get a new one!!!!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I can't believe he's 6 months! CRAZY! He's so freakin adorable! Love the costume!

Megan said...

Awwwww! So cute that davin! Aren't little monkies the best?

Annie said...

ha! how fun! can't wait to see tate's costume!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Davin has such a precious smile. Love it!