Friday, October 30, 2009

Our Winning Streak!

We finally got our camera!!! I have taken LOADS of pictures to put on, but haven't had a minute....so I will in the next day or two! BUT FOR NOW... I must say I don't win prizes and such all that often....so because we won TWICE IN 2 DAYS...I must boast! Aaron and I went to a big Halloween party with TONS of food/hypnotist/fun...and we won the costume contest being oopma loompa! GIFT CARD TO TEXAS ROADHOUSE....SWEET!

Then the next day Davin won the "funniest" diaper contest that I had entered him into at Stork Landing. He wore a vine/tree diaper with his monkey costume. He won $20 to the store with a goodie bag. AND to make things that much better (I) won the drawing of the day....a diaper caddy with the fixens. Talk about lucky!!! I was pretty excited....Happy Halloween!




Yes....this is a diaper on the outside of his outfit!


7 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

So, let me just say AMAZING costumes!! Did you make those? Fabulous!!! I love the little diaper, seriously, you are so cute!

Danielle said...

That is awesome! You keep that streak goin girl!

Taneill said...

Share some of the luck- cause I have been trying so hard to win Disney on Ice tickets but I never seem to win anything. Tell me the secret!

The Strawn Family said...

Look at you go...I need some of your winning streak! Maybe you should play the lottery this week ;). I LOVE your costumes!

Alissa said...

Love the oompa loompas. You guys are hilarious!

Jamie said...

Love the costumes!

Staten's said...

Congrats on all your winning! How much fun is that. Love the costumes!