Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January STINKS!!!

I am sorry but January is just a HARD month! I always run out of my summer body supply of vitamin D. The weather stinks...and heck....I am bored to DEATH!!! There really is no point to this month. REALLY! I am being serious when I say it too! YUP! But no, I am not in a bad mood. ;) I am just ready to move on to the LOVE month...and have a fun holiday, Anniversary and HOLD YOUR BREATH...???Warmer Weather???? Doubt that! ANY WHO.....I have done some fun things this week. Here they are....

I went to a FAB Girl's night out! It was our Oprah night GNO! We all were to bring our FAVORITE item to share. This was a blast! We got 20 items...all from treats....to cards, to manicure kits, to headbands, to puddings and much much more (click on the picture to get up close and personal...haa haa!) I indeed brought candy necklaces and ring pops..cuz I LOVE jewels!! AND EVERYONE GOT ONE!!! AHHHHHHH!!

I then went up to my bestestestestest gal pal from high school. She lives in IDAHO! We have many years and years under our belt and I LOVE her more than words! I miss not hangin' with her more. She looks smokin hot! DANG, can you believe that she has 5 kids! Still blows my mind!! LOVE HER! Wish she blogged!
Just like the old'n days!! CRAZY!!! (kinda fun, you can see all the way down my throat! haa haa)

Aaron had a job down south! So he invited the fam down and dropped us off at my sesssssssssters house! He worked and I played. I love love my sister loads! She is so sweet to my kids. How sweet is this pic???!?!! Wish she blogged!
Davin LOVES her house too! She has COOL toys!
I am super ticked that I didn't get pictures of our DANCE PARTY/jazz party! We went to the famous HOLTON'S and DJ Chris...was AWESOME!! You really should ask him about it sometime. SOO much fun and burned LOTS of great poundage!! Wish they blogged!

I will try and be a better picture taker this next week!

LOVE ya all!!

7 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

January isn't my favorite month, either. Boo...what a fun party (how come I feel dejavu with this comment?) I can't believe Michelle has 5 children! She DOES look fabulous! Hang in there, January is almost over and on to the rest of the year! :)

Annie said...

Did someone really bring condoms to your girls night out?!?! that is AWESOME!! see, january isn't all bad :-)

Eric and Jenny said...

January is never ending, isn't it? Luckily for me my anniversary and my birthday both fall in January so I don't mind it so much. But of course I am more than ready for February and maybe warmer weather but like you I seriously doubt it.

Emilee said...

ooohh! you and michele look so good! i love you guys! wish i could have been there! you are both so gorgeous! and i think that some haning with charee would get me in a good mood!

Julie said...

Oh wow...I do love how I can see straight down your throat! That is FUNNY! :) Yeah, I agree..Jan is a bummer month. Just look forward to WARMER WARMER weather and smile.....mmmmmm :)
That is a super cute pic of your sister and Tate! ahhh presh!:)

**oh and that Girls night..WOW. TOTALLY LOOKS AWESOME. Who brought the awesome earrings????? ;)

Lena Phillips said...

I spy with my little eye a Trojan. Ha.

Danielle said...

I love Cache Valley sooooo much but really January is the pits. I'm so sorry-but tons of fun times headed your way with warmer weather right? Love ya!