Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You will not regret this!!! ****Sisters weekend!!

This past weekend, my AWESOME and most FAB sisters and I had a "sisters" weekend away! This was much needed for us all. We had planned it for some time, but it was finally time to make it happen. It was perfect! We had such a great time together laughing, joking, and eating!! Pretty much just being together as SISTERS!!!

This is how it went down....

I drove down to Clearfield to meet up with the sista's. We hopped into one car and drove down to downtown SLC. We found our hotel the HYATT. My sister had booked this place, and it couldn't have been more perfect. It was nice and clean and HIP. Shopping and eating was right in our back yard. For reals! PERFECT!



Me and the "place!"
The "older sisters" relaxing and in deep thought after checking in!
Our "Hip" Hyatt sitting area. **Cindi was warming up by the cozy fireplace.
Now my turn to warm up....and a simple little model pose for the camera. ugh!
We then were starving and thought it would be good to get some grub and shakes. It was all of our second dinner. **note, not good on the new years diet!!** We ended up hitting the most scary joint in town. FREAKY! We sat by a cop for our safety. (He didn't know that, but we did!)

The cashier was a hoot though, he was telling us to order certain foods....and then when we did.....he brought it to our table and said (in a very romantic and twangy voice) "You will not regret this." We busted up laughing then and there, out loud!!! It was soooooo funny! No, we didn't regret the cheap food or the laugh!! Thanks cashier dude!

.....and so now....we had the perfect quote/saying for our sisters weekend. ;)

After coming back to our Hotel, we were FREEZING! Duh, Shakes? Winter?? DUH!! Oh well, it was awesome...cuz there was this SWEET fireplace to sit by and warm up! *Nice look Cristi, nice!

We then went back to our room and got into our jammies. We watched some good ol TLC on TV while eating junk food and giving each other pedicures. AHHH heavenly!!

(BTW, if you are wondering why lighter haired sis (Cristi) wont smile in pictures....she just recently got braces on for her jaw. So instead of smiling she makes silly faces or covers up. I understand though, I did the same thing the year I had mine!!)

Pedi time!

Here are the toes! Supa cute!!!!!!!!!! Mine are the turquoise ones. I thought they turned out swell! Too bad they are always tucked in slippers these days. Bummmmer....
One of my sisters brought some naughty but ohh so tasty cinnamon buns! EVIL but YUM!
(Yes, as the night went on...we got a little punch drunk! We laughed and chatted and watched MORE good ol TLC until we all conked!

Cinnamon BUNS!
The next morning! We woke after a fab nights sleep (***LOVED not having to deal with kids for one night!) We lazily went down to our continental breakfast and ate our hearts out. We lazily got ready for the day, and lazily hung and watched some more awesome TLC shows until check out time. (**Can you tell I don't have TV?? I have SOO missed all of the decor/flip shows and everything they offer.)

Cindi relaxing all lazily!
Cristi primping for the day!
Giving a little smoochy smoochy to the older sis!

SISTERS for EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Charee pretty much (30) Cindi pretty much (40) Cristi pretty much (33). **Our birthdays are all pretty much in a blink.

Then after check out...we went to our back yard for some *Gateway* SHOPPING!! (the hotel was awesome and let us stay parked in their parking lot! sweeeeet eh?) We pretty much shopped til we dropped. Ouch, my feet KILLED at the end of the day! We of course ate some more YUMMY food and just enjoyed our fab time together!
The day was then getting short, and it was time to go home. BOO! Always sad saying goodbye to the city life....and being with the awesome sisters...but always glad to get back to the happy valley and my awesome little fam.

Bye city!! Until next time.....
BUT, on this very weekend...the kids were SICK! (My sweet hubby was great to deal with it all by himself. What a great guy! Love you, love muff!!)

Kids sick= NOT the funnest thing to come home to.

++++PLUS I too got sick that very night. UGH! (staying up late and eating all that crap didn't help I am sure.)

BUT....Our sweet friends and neighbors saved the day and brought us some home made chicken noodle soup. YUM!! So kind...really!! I wish I was more thoughtful like this! I am going to try and be better.
Thank you sisters for the BEST "sisters" weekend ever!

I did NOT regret it! ;)

10 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

looks like fun! Cute pictures.

Megan said...

Fun, fun. I should do that with my sisters. I can't see us doing the pedicures, but i would love to anyway. Looks like you guys partied it up. I love the pretty much ages, so funny. You are awesome!

Emilee said...

oh so fun! you guys are all so hot, if only i was as hot as you! i would love a little girl time! my sis-in-laws would never do it, and the calls, well, not yet i bet...anyway! you rock! love you babe! hot pictures! love the cina "BUNS"! what of a bun you have anyway...

Hayley said...

Sounds like heaven!

Clint and Angela said...

sounds like you had a blast... we all need a break every once and a while!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I am so jealous!

I am going to plan something like this with my sisters right away. Sisters are the greatest, nobody I would rather be with than my sisters. Glad you had a great time, but sorry about getting sick. That's not a nice welcome home present!

Jaynann said...

Oh so jealous, but trying not to be! That is one experience I have never had, since I don't have any sisters to have it with :) But, my cousin fills in the gap sometimes. I always watch TLC/HGTV whenever I get the chance too--deprived usually!!

Jaynann said...

p.s. Did you know you can watch lots of full episodes of their tv shows online??

Adam and Aubrey said...

That sounds so fun. Sisters are the bomb. I'm gonna have to try that city life! haha!

Anonymous said...

You are so fun and cute Charee! What a great idea, sisters weekend! I love it!!