Monday, February 21, 2011

The LOVE week!! AKA: "V" day & "A" day!!

So this last week was the week of "LOVE" in our home!! First Monday was Valentines day as you all know and Saturday was our Anniversary! **Ninth Anniversary to be exact! Fun times!! Fun times!!

First off....our ward had an AWESOME dinner and dance for Valentines day. SUPER CUTE! We really enjoyed it, a lot!! The food was good, the decor even better and our dancing.....ahhhh.....well...(wish we could say totally rocked)...BUT, we will just say we did our best! Ha Ha. It was still fun, even if we are horrible with dancing TOGETHER. (We both have two left feet, and lets just say we are proud of it! NOT!!UGH. Some day, some day.)

*At the dance they took these ohhhh so sweet "prom pictures"! Supa cute! Brings back some funny memories.
Moving on....

***These are nice on Valentines day.........and...
Surprising the boys with HEART shaped bowls was pretty sweet. (they enjoyed them....) and...
Getting treats and vale-grams from sweet neighbors and friends was pretty groovy....and...
The pizza with a HUGE growth was pretty weird and funny....(the boys LOVED it).....
BUT, the best part of the day, was being together with ALL my sweet boys as a family!!

Can't get much better than sipping cider, eating delish take and bake PIZZA and watching some great tube ALL together on the floor having a Valentines picnic! NICE!
Me and the boys! ****Like my slice?? YUM! I had 2 more that size too. Like I said...YUM!
Then putting the kiddlets down for the night and being with my one and only LUV MUFF! Love you sweet cheeks.
Now onto the main event!

THE 9th ANNIVERSARY!

It was a jammed packed day with random activities.

I got invited to a lunch with a few gals from my street growing up. We got together to eat and chat before this darling face **HEIDI** moves away from us...AGAIN! Almost due with baby #3! I had to go, even if it was on my anniversary! Fun times ladies. Fun times!
Julie and Emily (sisters)


THAT EVENING!!!

February 19th 2011 celebrates "9 years"!!! (We have a picture like this every year thus far!)
We had a sitter for a whopping 2 hours! KIDS FREE BABY!! So we enjoyed us a sweet dinner at the OLIVE GARDEN! YUM! Dang, we ate sooo much food! BUT of course we still stopped for a shake to top it all off after words. (I have to add..the waitress was AWESOME. She was so surprised that we looked so YOUNG for being married 9 years...(like I said...AWESOME waitress..) and thought we looked like we were only 22-23 years old. NOPE, we are not and NOPE..we didn't get married at 14-15! HAA HAA LOVED her.)
SIDE NOTE: This year we are going on a vaca (in a couple months) for our BIG GIFT of the year. AKA: Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers day, Fathers day, Anniversary and so forth..all combined!

BUT sheeshh...it still is our BIG day. We secretly told each other that we still wanted to do a mini surprise for each other at the end of the day. Sometimes these are the best, no money involved but memorable. I would say Aaron out did himself, what a guy! The thought he put into his hilarious candy gram for me was splendid. I loved it and laughed so very hard. It is not totally G rated, but super funny! Gotta love him.
I also did a slight version of a candy gram. Mine was not G rated either, I apologize..but he laughed...and that was the point! We are dorks, and we are proud of it!
There are some nice perks having an Anniversary the same week after Valentines. The clearance is GREAT on gaggy stuff! I love to joke around and tease my hubsters. I bought some silly items for kicks! haa haa...he had a good laugh! So did I!
Love you so much Aaron, AKA love muff! These last 10 1/2 years total that I have known you have been so much fun and great! The last 9 have been awesome! You are such a great hubby to me and father to the kids. I couldn't have asked for a better and kinder guy!!! I am so grateful that you waited for me through thick and thin..(even if my parents told you to RUN when we were dating!) You are my LUV muff forever and always! LOVE YOU MUCH!

12 comments:

Bates Family said...

You guys are so cute! I loved the poster! That's great! Happy anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 9 years.

The Strawn Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I LOVE your candy grams....who needs G rated?!

Megan said...

Happy belated anniversary. Looks like you guys know how to celebrate. I like your picnic idea, I think my kids would love that. Let's play soon.

The Child Family said...

what a great week- you do look young for being married 9 years- I hope you tipped her well. If you wanted a non-G rated poster I could've come up with a good one for (no pun intended) next year, dearest, next year.
So, I miss you love- we need to play now that I am feeling alive again- sorry I missed GNO, it was just too soon, and I needed to be home with hubby, but it looks like you all had a BLAST- please tell Julie I love her guts, and I'm sorry i missed, hopefully she understands.

Danielle said...

Awwww, congrats!!! You guys are awesome and seriously-I agree with the waitress. Love ya!

Annie said...

oh you sappy little lovebirds :-) love it! happy #9 to you guys!

Chelise said...

you guys are to cute! Can't believe it's been 9 years. Happy Anniversary! Your candy grams were awesome.

Emilee said...

lol! you are a riot! crack me up! i am copying the idea of a picnic in the house, so cute! and love all the pics you young looking moma, and i mean that and am not trying to get a good tip!

Jaynann said...

What a fun and 'love' filled post! My b-day is 3 days after v-day, so it always gets kind of lumped together too and makes for a way fun week. I love February--hate March!

Emily Berkley said...

OHHHHH, Little love muff's! that is cute. you guys are the greatest and I am so glad you had such an awesome week of LOVE!!!! Because you deserve it!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love the "big cups". hahaha! Awesome! 9 years! Wow! Congrats!

Megan said...

Awwwwwwww. So cute!!!! What a perfect couple and a perfect family! I'm going to have to teach you to count in sign language because you are going to run out of fingers VERY soon ;) Love you and your sweet family!