Friday, March 4, 2011

I love these guys!

The winter months are long at times.....and sometimes they drag. But, if they are going to be like that anyways.......I am SOO glad that I get to spend those days with my little dudes.

*I love them ohh so much!


Tate ALWAYS is wanting pictures taken of him. **Vain I guess!!! ;)

He smiles BIG and CHEESY! I LOVE IT...and gotta sat I LOVE my tater!!
Davin is my LITTLE bud! Follows me around like a little puppy!! He is tiny as ever, but tries to be a BIG boy like his big brother.

He also loves pictures and says CHEESE all big and proud. Still cute as ever, even with a mess all over his face. Gotta say, I LOVE my little stinker!!




SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!


Last week after our HUGE snow storm, we had a BLAST playing in the snow. I didn't think they would last long, but hours later...I realized they LOVED it!

It was fun to see everyone out on our street PLAYING out in it! (even the adults, yes I was one of them!!) LOVE my neighbors. SO FUN!!!

(SIDE NOTE: **We don't have all of the GEAR for snow days, so don't laugh at the stuff I rounded up! HA HA HA Tate is gonna kill me when he grows up. He is going to say "ma, what were you thinking?"

WE did have fun in it....now it can MELT!!!

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute little guys!

Wasn't the snow day fun, the boys look so cute all dolled up in their snow gear. Or maybe I shouldn't say dolled up referring to boys? You are not alone my kids were wearing quite the ensemble for snow gear too, whatever you can find!

Kittyrunner said...

Yeah, I need to find all our snow gear that has disappeared while we were in the sunny land. I love watching kids play in the snow.

Annie said...

Love those big, cheesy smiles! Such cute boys. So, I bet you are having another snow day today, with all this new snow! Maybe this time Tate can borrow some of Aaron's snow gear ;-) j.k. you are the best. everytime i read about all your fun i think, we need to hang out with aaron and charee again...sometime... :-)

Danielle said...

I love your little guys-so cute! Miss you guys and even the snow a little bit:)

The Child Family said...

love that cheesy smile!!!!! they are so cute, and they look so cute in their snow get-ups.