Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogger Sping Cleaning complete!!

Thank You for helping me out on my blogger spring cleaning this year!!! (see last post if you havent!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...feels sooo nice (and CLEAN!!!)

I love it!

***My blog list is three times shorter.

***Super easy to keep an eye on your fab blogs!!
(I really will feel bad NOW though if the OTHERS....start updating again. UGH!)

BUT: ***NOW...my private viewers don't have old dates from clear back when they WENT private (that was such a pain.)

***I also changed my music, ***my background pic (warm vibes...for SUMMER) and ***header picture of my sweet BOYS. ;)

REFRESHING ISN'T it????? It is for me, and I hope for you too!!

** Now if the weather would just cooperate!!! ;)

Side note: I am so glad for many or your comments on the last post. Helped me out TONS!!! MANY of you I really HAD no clue you were still checking in. YAY!

I am worried though that some didn't see... and now they are gonners....but shoot...what can I do now!??

Thanks again and HAPPY SPRING!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I still check in...;)

Shelly Traveller said...

Hope this mean I made the cut :)

Josh n' Joni said...

Thanks for not deleting me even though I didn't comment before...I do still check in.
Happy 30th - you old woman. It looks like your day was fun! And I LOVE your family pictures. Adorable.