Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's my Birthday AND....I don't hafta get OLD if I don't wanna!!!!

Yeah yeah...before we go into that "Birthday" ***UGH day***....lets take a quick peek into the weeks prior!


First and for-most I was a mother of FOUR BOYS for a couple weeks! Yes, you read right! Two of which were mine.....and two our lovely friends kids!! They went to BEAUTIFUL Hawaii to work and play without us!!!! ;) .....So I did the next best thing and I watched their little dudes. We had some crazy, busy, and fun days!! Made me realize I could maybe have four kids.....??? Haa haa.

Meals and snack times were always the most busy part! Lots of HUNGRY cute boys wanting food NOW!!

Silly kids!!
Cameron was such a HOOT! He dressed himself one day with clothes that he thought were his. He actually was wearing his (one year old) brothers. HAA HAA Love ya Cam!!
Play dates were always a MUST....so heck, why not bring on a couple more boys!?!?!
***BOYS
RULE!! They do!
TUB time was a crack up!! Rub Dub Dub...4 boys all together in a TUB! They all really enjoyed playing and splashing around.
*****Thanks Kings for trusting in me with your darling little dudes!!! They will always be my buddies!!



Ok, So now for the **BIG** day! Wish it didn't have to be quite sooooo big...but it was "THE" dreaded big one! Dang it, how did it come around so dang fast??? Really!!! I just can't get myself to say it to you......UGH........................30!! Ahhhh I said it! There.

If I really did in fact have to have this day, which everybody says we do. It was a good day!! I have such wonderful FAMILY, FRIENDS, and LOVED ONES!!! I really do. The best!! How did I get so lucky?? The many phone calls, texts, cards, face book messages, door bell drop by's made it all worth it! I had a few lunches over the Birthday week too! Spoiled I would say! LOVE YOU ALL!!

Fun peeks into the day!!

My silly DADDYO made this "over the hill" banner just for me. Soo silly!! I love it when a 70 year old makes fun of a 30 year old. Haa haa. Black balloons from the MOMMYO too! LOVE THEM!!

Cometary for this photo: "I am now OLD!!"
Really, I was just fine!! PLUS, more FUN balloons, cards, gifts, treats kept a comin'!!
My parents are the best and took me out to celebrate at the YUMMY and **oh** so tasty FREDRICO'S!!!!

I am a dork!! Yes I am. But I still LOVE this place!! So, I show it! Ha haa
My little family!!!

I too LOVE this place!! So it was only appropriate for my " luv muff" to plan a party up in THE....(one and only)...ZONE!!!! Aaron was so cute and surprised me with the super AWESOME and most fabulous cake! I loved it!! Got me EXTRA excited for our upcoming trip!

The fun began....the peeps came. I got sang too.......and laughed at. WHY?? Cuz, I made a wish and blew out the Candles Aaron forgot to get! Haa haa....
The Cake and Ice cream was DELISH, and the family and friends were delightful to hang, chat, and mingle with!!

Action shots of the lovely people!! Silly faces and all!!!
haa haa, I love that Aaron was at least ready for this pic! Sorry Ana...not really you Johny boy! ;)


It was super fun and made me feel YOUNG as ever! Thank you Aaron! LOVE YOU! You rock!!


Now onto my Double party with my darling SISTER and I! We have Birthdays one week apart...but three years in between. It is tradition for us to have a party together now that we are OLD and have families of our own. It is always something we both look forward to! I LOVE YOU CRISTI!!!


On my same Birthday weekend...my luv muff had set up a Cabin weekend getaway in Bear Lake. I was soooooo excited, but that fell through. Bummer!!! Another weekend I guess!!?? BUT he did indeed step it up and made plans to go sledding in DRY LAKE!!

OH MY HECK!!! This was sooo much fun!! LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!! It was such a beautiful sunny and delightful day. The kids loved it just about as much, or more than me!!

Great steep mountains to zoooooooooom down!! (picture makes it look wooosie, but it was AWESOME!!!
Me and my sweet BOYS!!

My freakin', smokin', HOTTIE of a man.....getting licked by a dog! Ha!

Davin LOVED this!!
But Tate LOVED LOVED LOVED it a thousand times more! He has no fear in his blood! He kept going down all by himself and then the snowmobile would come and get him and he would do it over an over again!! So much fun!!
This huge tube carried tons of us down all at once! FREAKY, but GREAT!
Here we go................................


Also, our fab next door neighbors and us went out to WINGERS for a Birthday dinner. *YUM *YUM *YUM!! Bummer deal though, they don't give out their tasty pies anymore for Birthday desserts! BUT, don't get me wrong....my sundae was delish! YUM!!!



Love you all!!!Thanks for the great times!!

19 comments:

The Child Family said...

HAPPY B-DAY darling!!!!!!
you are now older than me :)
I'm glad you survived w/ 4 boys while Julie and Rex were gone. It looks like you had a great party up in the zone- I wish i lived in your neighborhood so i could party with you more :(
I'm so sorry your weekend get-away fell through, what a bummer, but I hope you can have a make-up weekend sometime.

Ariana said...

Wow - I just love the random photos of me...next time we will have to work on getting some better ones!

Glad you survived life with 4 kids!

The Campbell Family said...

Happy Birthday! 30 is the new 20 right? Hope it was a good one.

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy birthday Charee!

Okay I have to tell you how darling you look in those pictures, you were having an exceptionally cute hair day, darling.

I ran into Julie the other day at the mall and she said you had watched her boys. That was very sweet of you and very brave, four little boys, I bet you fell right to sleep every night. They probably had the time of their lives all together, cute!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday, my dear!

...and 4 kiddos!!! Gives me hope for 3!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Happy 30th! WOW! Isn't it crazy how young you feel at 30? I always thought 30 was so old... still kinda do... but not. I make zero sense. haha. Happy birthday! It looks absolutely wonderful!

And 4 kids... wow! That sounds intimidating to me!

Julie said...

Geez. Look at these comments! I am the worst mom ever. I am the one that GAVE YOU THAT AGONY OF 4 KIDS!!!! I'm sorry!!!!! I promise...it'll be worth it ;)(about 9 days.) ....I gotta laugh about Cameron in those clothes! What was he thinking?? Ha ha...made me laugh! You really are the best for doing that!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY. x million. Love ya to pieces sweets!

Clayton and Heidi said...

WOW. What a birthday. I think that people like you:)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Emilee said...

babe, 30 is not old! stop that! you look hotter than ever! gorgeous!

Jaynann said...

What a fun b-day! You're not acting old at all--just seeing all the things you crammed into this one long celebration makes me feel older :)HaHa!

Megan said...

It looks like you had a great Birthday and today is now Aarons. I'm bummed we were not invited to The Zone. Glad it went well. You still look 22.

Megan said...

You are an amazing lady and a great friend!!!
So sad I missed the ZONE party! but I was partying it up in Vegas, woot! woot!And ditto to what Megan W said. You are still a young whipper-snapper ;) LOVE YA!

Payne Family said...

Happy birthday my friend!! Looks like you partied like a rock star you old fogie!! haha. Glad you survied a house full of little boys I am sure they had the best time. You are amazing and look amazing by the way!!lov ya

Annie said...

ha ha, you're old :-) j.k., I will be at the big 3-0 before i know it..looks like you had an amazing birthday, and you totally deserved all of the awesomeness!! you're fabulous!!

Annie said...

ha ha, you're old :-) j.k., I will be at the big 3-0 before i know it..looks like you had an amazing birthday, and you totally deserved all of the awesomeness!! you're fabulous!!

Taneill said...

you are so loved- looks like you had a great day!!!

Alabama Apples said...

Happy birthday!! If I looked as fab as you, I might not mind my big 3-0 this week...boo. Seriously, you are one babe!! ;)

Kristy, Kole & Kids said...

Man, we're so old! 30! Good thing we still look much younger, right? Well, at least you do. Maybe when this snow finally leaves... like in July... we can go play at a park somewhere.

Laree said...

Happy late birthday!

I've got a bit random of a question: who is the girl in the blue jacket at your party? She looks a lot like a girl I worked with at Aggie Ice Cream.