Thursday, November 10, 2011

2011 Family pictures!

I am super late with getting our 2011 Family Pictures posted! We did these a couple months ago (Hence the warm weather, shorts and green grass! Oh, how I miss it already!) Aaron's mother and step dad once again took these for us. We had a great time during this photo session, not really taking it serious or looking our very best! Oh well...it was FUN!! Remember these are not professional what so ever...but they do the job!

Aaron's mom has a pretty sweet motorcycle! I thought it would be sorta sweet to mix it up a bit this year and take our pictures on IT! We did, and this is what we got! HAA HAA!

(We hung a green sheet up behind us after these few shots shown.)

These are some of the before editing shots......some used and some not!



These are the pictures with the BLUE screen/wall!



NOW this is what you get with a GREEN and BLUE screen with a little editing! HAA HAA! They crack me up...don't laugh too hard! Let your imagination go wild here...

We are in Bear Lake taking a ride!
Now in Moab!
Now enjoying the sunset ride!


Now taking a drive through the canyon....seeing the beautiful leaves!


These are kinda crazy....and not close to perfect AT ALL...but will have to do for this year. Kinda funny all in all really!

4 comments:

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

These are so great. I love them. Your family is so adorable.

Alabama Apples said...

Your family is so darling! I love that you got so creative :) I think the riding into the sunset pic was the best ;) seriously, though i thought the first picture posted was beautiful. I didn't know it wasn't real!

The Child Family said...

hahaha, I LOVE them- good idea with the motorcycle- nice touch.
Your family is so stinking cute, Tate's hair is getting way dark. It's not fair I never get to see you!!!!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I seriously do love these! They look so fun and make me happy inside. haha. Love it!