Monday, March 12, 2012

I had a Birthday shout HOORAY!!!

Well another year has gone by and one more year has been chalked off! This year my 31st Birthday fell on a Sunday. So, the weekend kinda was one big fun BIRTHDAY Day/weekend!

Saturday morning consisted of this YUMMY little number! I LOVE taking pictures of HOOTNANNY'S! They just look so COOL looking coming outta the oven! What a perfect Birthday breakfast!

That day we were so lucky to have Aaron's FUN cousin's in town! We had a BIG Birthday bash at FREDRICO'S! Some how when Aaron called for a reservation it got messed up and taken, so we didn't get the big back room......so we took up the restaurant instead! Haa haa!
Aggie Ice Cream was of course next on the list to crash! Super fun times with some of my most fav people and flavors! ;)
Then that night we chilled at Grandpa Mc's place! He was super nice and paid for the whole party/evening for everyone and even got me Kit Kat candy bars for my Birthday! What 96 year old does that? SUPER SWEET, I say!
Sunday evening, Aaron planned yet ANOTHER bash for my day! You would have thought I was turning 30 all over again! What a sweetie! I love it all! He got me this funny cake that said HAPPY twice and made these cute cupcakes! Cracked me up!
Such CUTE boys!
When I got sung to, we all had a good laugh cuz right at the end of the song, Anne...to my left with the helmet on, blew out 2 of my candles for me! She is such a hoot! I loved the help and then I made my wish and blew out the rest! We all had a good laugh!
The ice cream crew!
The silly crew!
Love my Mother In Law! Hottie right there!
Not many people were pictured all over the house and yard...but these were some pretty HOT looking faces captured! Ha Ha!
Loved chatting, laughing and just hanging the rest of the evening! Wish I had gotten more pictures of this joyious weekend in general, but these will do just fine! Thanks for your friendships, texts, calls, messages on facebook and such! I felt the love ten fold! Until next year ya all!! Thanks again!

4 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You guys always have such fun! Happy birthday! Sounds like a pretty great way to celebrate!

Annie said...

You may be old but you sure can party!!! :-) jk on the old thing, by the way... Glad you had such a wonderful birthday WEEKEND!!!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I'm glad you were able to celebrate so much. That's so cute of your grandpa to get you Kit Kats, those are great. Good thing the weather was great. Way to go Aaron.

The Child Family said...

You may be 31, but you certainly don't look it!!!! Luv ya lots