Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random of ALL random posts!

This week we took some RANDOM pictures of RANDOM activities! Here they are in somewhat of an order.....

On a LOVELY and WARM evening, most of the neighbors were out playing in the streets! Tate was lucky to ride this little number (the neighbors) around for most of the evening!
Davin and some of the other kids rode in this! (once again, the neighbors!)
Mean while we washed and waxed up this little puppy! Thanks again to great neighbors for doing most of it! (Looks about as good as when it was new...to us!)

Our friends came to town and brought us to dinner for our close Birthdays. We had a great time chatting, eating, and laughin, and hanging out for the evening.
We tried to take a picture of us laying on the floor! Aaron for the life of him COULD NOT keep his eyes open. HA HA We LOVED it!


Once he finally did....his eyes were so blood shot he was crying! HA HA Gotta LOVE him!
We did it!!! Fun times and once again....lots of laughs to last us until next time. Last year was the dead mouse in the roller blade and this year was the AJAX! HA HA! Laughing hard right now.
Gotta throw this cute picture of TATE in the mix! He is such a good kid right now. He LOVES to dress up as spider man and fight DRAGONS! SO FUN!
St. Patty's day we wore GREEN believe it or not! Tate's cute primary teacher made the boys cute cupcakes with gold and rainbows on them. MADE THEIR DAY!!!
More RANDOMNESS!! My dear sister BRIBED me down her way for a day of good eats, treats, and some SHOPPING for a late Birthday gift! It didn't take me long and I was there!!

We went to this DELISH and ohhh so wonderful place to eat. I think it was called something like Cafe Zupa's? So yummy and you even get a chocolate dipped strawberry at the end! PERFECTION!
I just LOVE my sister(s)!!
We stopped in and saw my other sister and went around town and shopped away! She totally spoiled me with lots of JEWELS! Such a FUN day!
My niece got asked to her first prom...and was showing me her dress, shoes, jewels and such! She can't be old enough for PROM!!! SO happy for her.
The kids played at my sisters house all day while my sister and I had a day on the town. The kids didn't miss us much. Cousins are GREAT!
Last picture of this RANDOM post! The boys made these adorable bunny ears at joy school! We just had to share CUZ...we are so ready for SPRING and EASTER! Gotta LOVE it!

1 comment:

Annie said...

mmmm....zuppas! seriously, you have awesome neighbors with awesome toys! keep up the fun!