Wednesday, February 20, 2013

11 years!!!

It is yet another year for Aaron and I! 11 years to be exact on Feb 19th 2013! Aaron is the BEST guy a girl could ever get! He is so fun and funny to be with, so patient, so forgiving, so loving and pretty much the BEST daddy a kid would ever want! He plays with the boys like crazy and changes mommies diaper as well! Long story! ;) People think he is a quiet guy, but once they get to know his funny personality....they realize he can be pretty much opposite of that. Through all the years of course there are trials and tribulations...and through it all, he is the best person and friend to be by my side! So positive, so in tune....he amazes me! He is one great keeper and the BEST, best friend a person could get! I love you Luv muff! Happy Anniversary!!!

 Daddy once again got surprise on his way out of the house to work with this love package by the front door! He got lots of kisses and HOT sauce! Ha Ha! We are really romantic around here! ;) His gift for me is coming! YAY!
Then mommy and the boys waited for.......wait for it!!!
 

GOOD THINGS UTAH to come on TV at 9am!!
There we are!!!!!! Aaron and I were aired on their show (ABC 4) and were famous for about 30 seconds!!! Woowho!!! (sorry our bedroom TV is ghetto and super old, hence the shot!)

That night we went with the family to get ICE CREAM! (*Aaron worked a long day) We of course took  our famous hand counting picture! 11 fingers! Much more difficult with more than 2 hands!
We have dear family friends that treat us so special at Arctic circle! This was good enough for now....cuz our REAL anniversary get away is coming up next weekend! :) Stay tuned for the real fun! ;)
Bonus: Deep down in the messy basement I was getting things situated for our big move....and Tate was helping me feed Crew. I thought it was too cute not to take a picture. I just ALL my boys to bits!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

What? I want to be on there! How did you do that??

Megan said...

hooray for updates. I've been thinking about you lately. Why were you on GTU? Crew is getting so big and oh so cute. I don't know who he looks like. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!

Danielle said...

First of all- congrats! You guys are my favorite couple of all time- you guys are so cute! Love you! 2nd- your hair is awesome, I love it. 3rd, are you guys moving? Is that what you meant by "big move"?

Megan said...

What were you on the show for? So awesome!