Friday, March 22, 2013

I had a BIRTHDAY, shout HORRAY!!

I turned the BIG 32 the other week...and had loads of fun. Here are a few highlights!

I went to lunch with a few friends, but only captured this time on camera! We just ate at McDonald's in Smithfield and let the kids run and play, while we ate and chatted! PERFECT!

The Boys figuring out other fun things to do on the slides!
Sweet Crew a roo!
Michele chillin (and not so happy I captured her eating!)
The kiddo's!
MY boys!
Us oldie goldies! (Her more so, she is 4 months older! HA!)

My sister Cristi and I have Birthday's 1 week apart! (but 3 years apart) We always have a party together to celebrate! We took a drive down to her place and met with other family to eat loads of PIZZA, eat cake and ice cream, chat and let the kids play!

Our cake say's "2 HOT chick's!"
Kid table and lots of pizza's to feed us all!

The Birthday GALS!
The lighting of the candles! There was A LOT!
Between the 2 of us, we had a "Forest Fire!"
One of the sunglasses caught fire (on my sisters side!...see the big flame! HA HA!)
BURNT!
My niece modeled the mess!
Too school for COOL! ;)
On another day Aaron's family came over for some cake/pic and ice cream! We had an enjoyable time chatting, eating and watching YOUTUBE video's! Gotta love that! Funny stuff out there!
Fun family!
Cute little Davin waiting for some yummy treats!

The bro's!
 Awful profile of mine and Aaron's noses!! HA HA!
 
Makin' a wish!
Blowing them candles out!
You Tube time!
It was of course a wonderful Birthday (week) with loads of calls, visits, texts, fb messages, parties and more.Of course from those that mean the most in my life! Sure love them and appreciate it all!

1 comment:

Lena Phillips said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I think you're pretty amazing and am glad you were born!
I keep looking at that picture of your three boys on the slide. I mean, I guess you're their mom so you probably know who your kids are, but are you sure that's Davin??? He looks so different! And big! It's blowing my mind.