Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Logan Fireworks!

This year we ended up going up to the same place we sat last year for the Logan Fireworks! It is a perfect spot to see and hear the fireworks and also to hear and see some of the very high priced concert going on in the stadium! Ha Ha! We had a small group turn into a pretty large group. That seems to happen each year. More and more people decide to come and join us in the fun! We had family and friends a like! What a awesome firework display they had this year. So beautiful...no wonder it is my favorite holiday!


This blurry picture was taken by Tate! I thought he did a pretty good job, so I thought I would post it. Not too shabby for a 5 year old!











On our way back to the car...we found one of these Monroe blower thingers! It was so fun to have some modeling poses on top of it....while being blown to bits. Good thing I didn't have a skirt on! Ha!



No comments: