Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Birthday party fun!!!

Before I start this post about a wonderful opportunity our boys were able to get (a sweet birthday party)...I wanted to share a picture of my long lost friend from back in the BATC days! She was such a great friend that always had a sweet smile on her face. We laughed all the time and enjoyed our short time together, but will be friends for life. She came and visited me at my new home.
 Later that afternoon my boys were invited to their friends 'sophie' party in Layton! The boys have never gone to a party this awesome. They got fed, they had tons of bounce houses/slides to jump on, lazer tag, tons of ticket games to win small prizes. The kids were so spoiled and it was all free for us. They were in heaven. They have had nothing but fun since we moved!







1 comment:

Lena Phillips said...

Now that you're close we need to have your family over for dinner and fun. And I want to come see your new place!