Friday, March 14, 2014

33 isn't so bad!!

One year older and wiser too! Right? I don't know about that, but I did have another birthday! 33 to be exact. It was a good one! My sister came first thing in the morning and spoiled me rotten with balloons, this HUGE donut and other gifts. My dear friend Cheri took me to lunch at the Pizza Factory. My FIL came down and took us all to Denny's for dinner and a fun ole game of cosmic bowling at Boondocks. I had texts, calls, facebook messages, and friends and family come drop off sweet gifts through out the day. My sister brought me subway lunch the next day too even. If that isn't love, I don't know what is. I wasn't sure if I would like my birthday as much here....down south...(being new and all)...but that wasn't the case. I was taken care of, and very well at that! Yay for Birthday's, Boo at gray hairs! ;)

My BIG and HUGE donut from my sister. It was yummy too!

Cheri and Charee at lunch!
Grandpa Mc came down to play...with a puppy too.
Cosmic BOWLING!


Who was the winner here? THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!! (with bumpers that is..;)...)



My cards, gifts and balloons.


A couple days later, I went out with some gals from the neighborhood. We were saying goodbye to sweet Shelise Lowe. (My new neighbor across the street.) She was one of the main reasons we moved into our house, we liked her. Now she is leaving. BOO! She has been an amazing neighbor and I was so lucky to have her for the last 6 months that I did. She really took care of me and my family.

No comments: