Monday, April 7, 2014

Random March post! :)

Some random things happened this month and here are a few pictures to prove it. First off, I was on a stake committee for a "The Clinton spring social." It was called "family game frenzy" night. There were a million meetings and a lot of stress for not a very fun or great turn out. ;( I feel bad cuz normally they have a great turn out and what not. The committee drove me nuts and were dead beats and I had a hard time getting people to help me out. I hate asking people to do stuff, but I had to delegate in this case. Oh well, it is over with and I am ok with it.
I did this glow in the dark room. I had black lights and all the kids could doodle with high lighters. It was really cool. Everyone said it was the best booth.  ;) Of course it was! :) ;)



My sister and I had our dual Birthday party and dinner. Cristi hosted this and made a delish dinner. I decorated the cake. Ha Ha!
GOOF BALLS!

St. Patricks day we did the GREEN THING all day! The boys loved it all!
Our neighbors gave us bubble bath and to say we have been obsessed...would be an under statement! Ha!

The boys! ha!


No comments: