Sunday, September 7, 2008

Love the Mohawk look!

Aaron hates having long hair...and long hair to him is one inch long. The other day he thought it would be funny to copy Tate's hair-doo. I came around the corner and saw this. I laughed very hard, but the sad thing was we were going to a party at the neighbors and he kept it just how it was. They thought it was pretty funny, but said it wasn't all that bad. I think he is cute anyway that he has it, but not sure if people would take him seriously.

Aaron and Tate "Love the Mohawk look"


This was when Tate was fevering, that is why no shirt was on (we do dress our kid)

Our next door neighbors got this awesome "teeny tiny scooter". The other night we had a blast, zooming around the streets on it. We feel like Dumb and Dumber....you know that show.....right? Too bad this wasn't around when Aaron couldn't walk, he could have gone around on this.


The neighbors....Landon and Janell

16 comments:

Brittnee said...

That first picture is so cute of Tate! I can't beleive he will be one this weekend!!!!!! Time flys.

Nyman's said...

I love the hair, like father like son. So cute!!

Celeste said...

Tate is going to be one!! Oh my goodness! He is getting so so big! The first time I met you was at Satuday lunch and you were pregnant! That is crazy! Anyway, your boys are way cute with their hair. I like to give olivia a mowhawk every once in a while. it is the only thing that I can do with he hair and it is really fun!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

you look good on a scooter. You should talk Aaron into letting you get one!

Kelsie said...

love the mohawk!!! he is so dang cute....

Cristi Lou said...

Wow, you're quick in checking my. I just barely added that post. Did you see my new background? Cute matching hair-do's with Aaron and Tate. They'll have to do it more often maybe....or maybe not!

Mary Mills said...

Love the "do" and sweet ride!

Emilee said...

ahhhh! LOVE the title! hehe!

~Kandi said...

I think that Aaron should sport this look more often. I love it.

Rebekah said...

That was so funny when I saw both of you taking turns on the scooter. I totally thought of Dumb and Dumber also. Too bad it wasn't winter time... you could have re enacted the scene with the frozen boogers and all! LOL!!! :)

The pics of daddy and Tate are way cute! Love your fam always full of fun. We need to get together again soon and have dinner and game night. :)

Megan said...

I like the pics they are so cute. Sorry we have been dead for a while. We need to do something. The little scooter looks so fun.

Danielle said...

That looks like a fun scooter. Oh and cute hair Aaron

Quinn and Melanie said...

I like that rebelious side oug aaron!! Tate looks pretty darn happy for being sick!! He is so stinking cute!! And the scooter....no comment. :)

Katy said...

Even when Ellie is feeling well, some how she ends up naked!!

Tate is So cute, I can't believe he is going to be one, but I really only just got to "know" him.

I'm all for mohawks too, I love them on babies (and Aaron too)!!

Dream Big Designs said...

Tate is looking more and more like Aaron. I love the pictures of Tate with his toys. What a cute boy! Tyson and Soph say happy birthday!

Annie said...

How dare you have so much fun without us!! You two (I mean, THREE) are so darn funny! If I were you I would seriously consider investing in one of those scooters. Just get a side car for Tate!