Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What Tate does in his free time!

Tate is a "happy go lucky" good little boy...but every once in awhile he can get into some trouble!! Aaron is a plant lover and we have many plants in our home. When we were baby proofing the house, I told Aaron "What are we going to do about the low plants?" He said "That is what rules are for".... "We will teach him to stay out of the plants". Well for the most part he has been pretty good. He wont touch most of them....BUT the one that I hate and just want to get rid of. He wont keep his hands (and mouth) out of it. It is pretty funny, but it is a daily vacuum session.



Tate also loves to empty out all of my kitchen drawers. His favorite thing lately is to empty the dish towels and then get in! We bought some child locks for the cupboards, but I guess this drawer is ok for him to explore, just not get hurt.



He does play with his toys from time to time also. These are just a few of his favorites.

This sqishy one really freaks him out...but he is getting use to it, and will actually touch it now.

Tate loves his LARGE batman ball!


Who needs a bike? Tate's little bum fits perfect in his little dump truck!

Mr. Potato head is about the same size as Tate! They are great buds!

13 comments:

Mary Mills said...

what fun pictures. looks like you have alot of fun at your house!

Unknown said...

yep, I have all 4 and you can borrow them any time.

Danielle said...

I love the dump truck picture-it is awesome. He is so dang cute! Oh and that is a way cute outfit in the last two pictures :)

Crystal said...

He is growing up fast! He is so cute though! Looks like he keeps you very busy! :)

Megan said...

That is so cute. I like the idea, I may have to copy you. I hope he if feeling better. That's a big potato head.

Jenny said...

Ha! I totally know the feeling of the daily vacuuming and drawer emptying. Nice to know Pearl isn't the only one who does this stuff.

Emilee said...

oh, he is flippin cute! i cant wait to see him! babies hve to explore EVERYTHING, dont they! LOVE THE LEG!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I am dying over the dirt in the house plant pot.....hey, as long as he is having fun, right!

The Reese Family said...

what a typical boy!:) Daxton eats bugs so ya know, whatever works! Missed ya at my doc. appt on Tuesday.

Landon&Janell said...

Ha ha ha! He cracks me up- I love the picture of him on his little dump truck, that's probably how we looked on the little 7up scooter tonight!! Wanna go to Aspen?!?!lol :) What a lil stinker in your plant's dirt! O, and your such a brat for putting that picture of me up- I look so flippin retarded!!

Nyman's said...

Boys will be Boys, always dirty and always into something. He is the cutest little thing.

Anne said...

Man, the time we were in Logan flew by. I wish we could have seen you. We will have to better plan next time we are in town. I love the pictures of Tate! It sometimes seems that these little people come with a special assignment to destroy and mess up everything in their path. Thank goodness we love them so much. Have a fabulous day!

Jenn Douglas said...

He is so cute. I remember when Cooper used to get into our drawers and take out all of our tupperware. It's such a fun age though!