Monday, November 17, 2008

I did it!!!

I hope that everybody got their invite to my blog. I know that many of you do not like private blogs and same with me. I just had a lot of strange people visiting that I didn't care for. (one from Italy that REALLY freaked me out) and then with the news on KSL that people have been telling me about, I figured this is the best way to protect my family and I would do anything to protect my family! Hope you don't mind the change and please keep checking into our blog. We love comments and loving keeping in contact with great friends....thanks for understanding!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so funny that everyone is taking their blog private from that news story. The funniest part was it was a family friend who had taken the kids picture. Dont' worry, I'm not saying I'll steal your pics.

Emilee said...

what! what news on KSL! anyway, you need more turkeys! love ya!