Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tate loves being nakee!!!

My sisters little daughter loves to say that she is nakee (instead of naked.) We all think this is very funny, mainly by how she says it. Tate loves to be nakee, and absolutely hates getting his diaper on. You know they run as far away as possible. He has had a diaper rash these last couple of weeks and we have tried to dry it out by having him streak. This is a bad thing, he has let a little pee go a couple of times. Oh well, at least it's not poop and the diaper rash seems to get a little better each day.

He also loves the tub and could get in a thousand times a day. So to conserve on water, we have done the sink tub a few times and he really quite likes it. I have to laugh how cute he looks in the sink. The only bad thing is at some point or another we have got to get him out and he freaks!


Tate in the sink tub!


Doing Ok getting out!


Daddy took a pic of Tate lying on mommy's back!


Rocking out to music, somewhat nakee...sitting on mommys back...sorry about the bum shot! (that's Aaron for you)

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh so fun!!! I love when kids fit in the sink. And hey, if we could walk around nakee you know you would!

Brittnee said...

Fun,fun! We sure miss little Tater Tot! P.S. I liked the bum shot!!

Alabama Apples said...

What a cute little nakee boy! You just want to squeeze their cute little bums! Tate is a doll!

The Strawn Family said...

I think all kids love to be "nakee"! Tate is so adorable, he has the sweetest face.

Megan said...

I love it. He is so cute nakee. Hope all is well we miss you guys, but haven't been around anyway. We will call you sometime soon or call me I just have Zack for a few days.

Landon&Janell said...

Are we living next to nudists?!?! Ha Ha j/k, he is so cute. I like the last picture the best- so cute I love your Thanksgiving decorations to.

Anne said...

With pictures like these, we can see why you went private! Hee Hee! No the nakee life, really has got to be the better life. We think you guys are awesome!

Cristi Lou said...

I got into your blog! I figured there was just something that went wrong. Cute shots of Tate nakee. Lydia would love to see them and of course she would say something about Tate being nakee. It's so funny how fascinated kids can be with that.

Bates Family said...

I did the get invite. Thank you! I love your blog! Tate is so adorable!