Saturday, November 1, 2008

What a Great Halloween!

Halloween was a great day for us. We enjoyed the costumes, candy and all that the holiday has to offer. We got lots of loot this year and thanks to Tate, we will have candy for a life time. (He is able to eat some of it...smarties, suckers and such...But mommy and daddy will really enjoy the chocolate..hee hee) We had plans to hit Lee's and some of the other places in town for trick or treating, but Tate had a nice long nap instead. We ran up to the Mall and got tons of candy there and then hit our wards "Trunk or Treat". We really enjoyed seeing all of the ward members and kids in AWESOME costumes! Tate enjoyed giving his candy back to all of the givers, I thought that was pretty cute of him. Aaron handed out the treats with Mike, while the ladies and kids hit the trunks. After Megan and Ariana went around the blocks and hit the houses in our neighborhood that we didn't get candy from at the trunk or treat. I was very impressed to see some of the houses and how festive they get for this holiday. I got a big scare at one....smoke machine...skeleton laughing at me..it made me jump a mile(thanks Towers). I was pooped from the long day when I got home, but managed to still answer the door to thousands of kids! (WOW WAS IT A GREAT YEAR FOR TRICK OR TREATERS OR WHAT?!!) I think that the warm weather helped in this a lot. No jacket was required....I loved it! Thanks for all the fun, to all of the spookers out there...until next year!


BOO!!! Pretty scary HUH!!!


The Wonder bread man!



Mike snuck this surprise picture on my camera..so I thought that I might as well post it....Thanks MIKE!


Great family photo op! Aaron and Charee the "CAVE COUPLE" and "Wonder Tate"


The Wonder bread man,horse,m&m, and dolls. Tate's great friends from the ward.



Megan, Ariana, and Me with the cute kids!

25 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

Happy Halloween! Cute costumes, you are so creative.

Crystal said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I like your costumes!

Taneill said...

you are always so much fun. I love your costume.

Brittnee said...

We had lots of fun too. It was fun to get to see all the kids from the ward, it felt really social having the trunk or treat! Your costumes were awesome!!

Jenny said...

You're a better mom than me! I didn't dress up or take Pearl trick-or-treating. And we weren't even home to pass out candy.

Megan said...

It was wonderful. I love Halloween, what great weather too. Lunch again?

Ariana said...

Look at you already onto Thanksgiving...love the new blog look.

Mike and Megan Whitesides said...

Where do I get an awesome sombrero like that Mike kid has?

Ariana said...

Do you have Megan Pickett's email - I want an invite to her blog.

The Schofields said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the Turnk-or-Treat. I miss seeing all of you guys!

Chelise said...

Aww so cute! We went to the mall too see all the trick or treaters...to bad we didn't see you guys. That place was packed. Wait where's aaron's costume!?!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Love the costumes!! You guys are so much fun. Tell Aaron thanks again for the help on the sprinklers. What day works best for you guys to come over for dinner??

Alabama Apples said...

What a darling family! happy halloween!

Annie said...

Where in the world did you find Tate's costume?!?!? I LOVE IT! Seriously, I think amazing Halloween costumes are in the McClellan genes! Looks like you guys had too much fun! Enjoy eating Tate's candy.....

Cristi Lou said...

looks like you had a fun halloween. I like the costumes. Sorry that you've all been sick. That's no fun! Hope you're all feeling better or will be soon!

Emilee said...

you guys are rockin! feeling better????? love ya!

Jamie said...

Sweet costumes! I love the wonder bread costume! Looks like you guys had some fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes, did you "cavemen" eat the "wonder bread" for dinner?!!!(so tasty)haha Loved it!
Jen

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I have to say that is the first wonder bread costume I've ever scene. Very fun and your right you are very scary!

Danielle said...

You guys look awesome!

Mary Mills said...

Happy Halloween. You guys look great! Sorry to hear that you got all got so sick!

Knowles Family said...

Okay! Can I just say...Adorable!!! We really should get together sometime! When is Megan due again? I miss having you guys in our ward :(...

Katie said...

You all looked "wonderful" in your costumes! You are so creative! We miss you and hope you are recovering from illness. Poor Tate! We keep you in our prayers regularly and Just love you!!!

Nate and Tasha said...

Wow, I am so proud you got into character. Your outfit was pretty amazing! Looks like lots of fun - I do love the wonder bread costume, a personal favorite. I snuck some of Kalli's candy too (a little too much, I am a little sick now)

The Child Family said...

you guys looked SO GREAT for halloween. Next year I really need to get in the spirit and dress up!!!