Thursday, October 30, 2008

SCARY TIMES!!

These last couple of weeks I have really just wanted to scream....not for the reason for Halloween, but for illness reasons. So not to bore you too much, I wont go into the details. It started off last week Aaron got the flu, I got the head cold + sinus infec + cough and Tate had a cold + maybe earache and the throw ups and diarrhea. Scary times huh!! As this on and off issue went on....we did enjoy a few activities.

We went to my Bro-in-laws famous Halloween party. My mom tended Tate while we went and enjoyed our evening. (we did stop in at our ward party first and got some funny stares for wearing such crazy outfits....our ward doesn't dress up...I guess)

Me and Aaron in our last minute...thrown together "Cave People" costumes!


Cody and Katie as AWESOME Umpaloopas!



Tate and I enjoyed a beautiful evening outside on out NEW grass.... Aaron was doing a little landscaping on our yard....while Tate sat on my knee (SOO CUTE) and watched mommy carve a funny looking Jack-O-Lantern!!!



We hit the Famous North Logan "Pumpkin Walk"....I was worried that I wouldn't make it this year with all of the illness in our home (I don't think that I have ever missed a year since I grew up just up the road from it. It started at the little farm, just up the road from us and just grew bigger and bigger and now it is at the park and just insane with how many people go now)...but we broke loose on the last day of it and saw the great pumpkin art!




Tis the season for illness.....but we have enjoyed the Halloween fun....candy anyone?!?

11 comments:

Megan said...

I love it, that you have been enjoying the season. I don't care you called us on our anniversary we would have rather gone with you guys, but the tile is done!! Sorry you guys have been sick, that's crummy. You are so good to dress up. Are you attending the trunk or treat? Call me for a walk or something.

Alissa said...

Such cute pictures! I loved your costumes at the ward party. I wish they had announced to wear costumes. That's much more fun!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about the sicknesses...we've been lucky so far...knock on wood. Tate is a doll-my favorite is Tate Yoda. Gotta love the green ears. Have a happy Halloween!

Liberty (sorry, I was logged in as my husband)

Unknown said...

I've never heard of that pumpkin walk. Maybe next year I'll have to take my kids

Jenny said...

What great ideas for costumes! Love the new lawn too.

Nyman's said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling back to yourselves. Hopefully you had it for the season and its over. Kandi said your costumes were great!

Molly said...

Love the costumes!!! Hope that everyone is doing better.

Staten's said...

Nice costumes! Hope everyone is better now. Have a Happy Halloween!

Clayton and Heidi said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! Love lil' tate's head in the cutouts at the pumpkin walk. so cute

Susanna said...

I loved your costumes!!!! You guys are always so festive and AWESOME!!!!

Jenn Douglas said...

Your little Tate is getting so big and he looks especially cute as Yoda! Looks like ya'll had a fun Halloween, despite the sickness!