Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nothing to post......BUT I will!

Sorry for not posting for awhile, not a ton of things to post about! No real reason to take many pictures. (I know posts aren't fun without pictures...I will add something) We still have had some fun outings with family and friends. We actually went on a "late night" date the other night....without the child. We have left the babe before for a while, but mom was great to come over and take care of Tate and even put him to bed. Tate has never had anyone put him to bed "at night" before and this was kinda weird for me. He did great and all was wonderful.(Guess I should do this more often)

Good news about Tate's ears, he has had pretty much a constant ear infec...if not double for the last 4 to 5 months. He has had a few before that also. We went to the ENT (ear, nose, and throat) Doctor the other day and he said that he was OK! He said that tubes could be a 50/50 thing. Aaron and I are not sure what to do...will someone tell us what to do?? Should we get them or not. Hopefully he will grow out of these infec. and we wont have to deal with this, but going into the winter season is another story. Surely he will get another infection!?! I am just not knowing what to do. I just want the best for him. He must be feeling a little better..he slept through the night for the first time, for TWO nights straight....YAY for sleep!


*****PICTURE FOR THE BORING POST********
This is a picture of me a couple of years ago when we lived in SLC. My friend Peggy and I went to see the witches at "Gardeners Village". WAY fun place! We had a blast and this was my very favorite witch...she had a reeeealllllly bad wedgee!!



And because I don't have any other pictures I took this one off of the hard drive on the computer, in remembrance of this last weekend....for the first snow storm of the year!

19 comments:

Susanna said...

Charee, I am so happy we are VT partners now!!!!
I got the funky balloons at six star, I think it's the best store in Logan.

Shelly Traveller said...

Boooo for ear infections and snow. Knock on wood, my kids have luckily never had one so I'm of no help.

I'm going to Gardner Village this week so that cute picture did get me excited!

Nyman's said...

After I think 6 ear infections we finally decided on putting tubes in. They came so often and I was getting worried that his little body would eventually get immune to the antiobotics so we opted to do the tubes. We were very scared to have it done and the day we were scheduled to go in I even thought of backing out. I am so glad we didn't. He was a completely different baby. He has had the tubes in for over a year and KNOCK ON WOOD we have not had any ear infection and actually hardly any colds, no colds if that. It was the best thing I ever did and the recovery was nothing, a little tylenol and he was fine.

Alissa said...

Don't forget me when you go private! :)
Lissy583@hotmail.com

Knowles Family said...

Hi Charee! This is Linda Knowles! Please add me to your list when you go private! I was thinking of doing the same thing with my blog. My e-mail is lindalou_22@msn.com. Your little one is so cute!

Cristi Lou said...

Hi sister sue. That's great news about Take sleeping through the night two nights in a row. Hopefully he'll keep doing it! Love ya.

Megan said...

I know what you mean about posts. I just did one but it's random. I think we should go down to Gardner Village, I love that place. Glad to hear Tate's doing better. Thanks for showing us Blink I will have to go get it now. You are awesome.

Emilee said...

adam had tubes, his mom said they were great...but i, personally, have no clue!
ok, i changed my blog up and added the thing too...i see you have already checked me out! oh yea!
and you WOULD love the wedgie picture!

Danielle said...

Ohhh poor little Tater!!! Good luck with it all and yeah for the sleep. Hey my email address is jamisgi@hotmail.com

Mary Mills said...

I love the 'backend' of the witch! I am hoping and crossing my fingers for no ear infections!

Sandy said...

I love the picture of Tate in his pumpkin costume.

carli said...

My little boy was the same way and we got the tubes and it made the world of difference. add me to your list carli.larsen@hotmail.com

the McLaughlin's said...

I would love to keep checking in on you so don't forget to add us.
My address is bryjessnkids@hotmail.com.

Ariana said...

So the pumpkins tats were purchased at good old Wal-Mart. It is my lazy way of doing things - carving pumpkins with a 3 year old and a one year old doesn't seem like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to stay in touch. My email is annaiverson22@yahoo.com

Quinn and Melanie said...

NICE picute you weirdo...how come it doesn't suprise me that you took a picture of this??? You silly little girl.

Staten's said...

Hey Charee it is Jen Staten! Long time no see I am glad to have found your blog before you go private. My blog is statens.blogspot.com. Your little Tate is so handsome!
I have heard good things about tubes, you could also try using garlic drops in his ears and taking him off of dairy for while. There is also foot zoning that can help if you are looking for options let me know and I will tell you more.

BKT said...

I live close to Gardner village and I have never gone to see the witches. I am not sure if I have ever left my email address so here goes
tthurgood@gmail.com

Taneill

Joni said...

Your nothing post is much better then my normal posting! Way to have someone else put Tate to bed! I only have here when Carter was born. It makes you so nervous the whole night wondering if they are being good. It is crazy how much you can worry about your kids! I am sorry about Tate that really is such a tough position to be in. Good luck getting it all figured out.