Sunday, October 19, 2008

Late on my tags!

I have been tagged by a few people and haven't taken the time to do them, so here we go. Sorry if I have missed one, some I had done already...sorry...these I haven't.

From Cheri: the 8's

8 Favorite shows... 1. Lost 2. Grey's Anatomy (i really only watch these two show religiously, otherwise these next ones are rare) 3. Extra or ET 4. SYTYCD 5.AI 6.SNL 7. Ellen 8. Whatever Hubby is watching (not really)

8 Favorite Restaurants... 1. Wingers 2. Fredrico's 3. Cafe Sabor 4. Olive Garden 5.Chili's 7. Logans Hero's 8. Anything that serves food.

8 Things that happened to me yesterday... 1. Went to Super Saturday 2. Chatted with great friends 3. Went to Smith's market place 4. Went to Malory's 1st B-day party 5. Talked with mom on phone 6. Went on a walk 7. Tucked Tate in for bed 8. Blew my nose about a thousand times and coughed all night

8 Things I look forward to... 1. Tates achievements 2. Aaron's business growing 3. Family get togethers 5. Friends get togethers 6. Lost starting...yummy Sawyer 7. Go some sorta of trip or outing with Aaron 8.Holidays

8 Things I love about Fall... 1. Leaves 2. Walks 3. Trick or Treaters 4. Costume parties 5. Family and Friends visits 6. Candles burning 7. Yummy soups and great foods. 8. Shopping

8 Things on my wish list... 1. (I just got grass..that was my first a couple of days ago) 2. New pants 3. New jacket...can't have too many of these 4. Trip somewhere 5. Healthier parents 6. Healthier son 7. A total nights sleep 8. My cough to go away


This tag is from Mary:

Go to your 10th file folder and click on the 8th picture, then post...




This is Tate on santa's lap at the church christmas party last year. Tate was just over 3 months old.

**Thank goodness it wasnt my before and get me off of the couch post pregnancy pictures. HAA HAA...I would have had to lie about which pic to pick!!


A to Z from Steph:

A: Attached or Single: Attached
B: Best Friend: I have soo many, but I must say Aaron
C: Cake or Pie: BOTH
D: Day of Choice: Saturday
E: Essential Item: Chap stick
F: Favorite Color: Red, Yellow, Orange, Green... I love them all
G: Greatest Accomplisthment: Must copy Steph, Motherhood for sure!
H: Hometown: Happy Valley, Utah
I: Indulgenes: Sticky fingers, Mashed potatoes and sweets
J: January or July: HANDS DOWN>>>> July!!!!!
K: Kids: 1- Tate
L: Life is Incomplete without: My hubby and son, parents, siblings, friends.
M: Marriage Date: Feb 2002
N: Number of Siblings: (5) Bret, Cindi, Brad, Cristi, and ME! Boy, girl, boy...i was to be a boy named Bryan!
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples
P: Phobias or Fears: Fears...All of my family dieing before me...AHHH!!
Q: Quotes: We don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk
R: Reason to smile: Family, friends, jokes....all!
S: Season: Summer
T: Tag 5 Friends: anyone that would love to do this can.
U: Unknown Fact about me: I can roll my tongue 3 times.
V: Very Favorite store: Tai pan, Rod Works, Hobby Lobby.
W: Worst habit: Eat sweets before dinner
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound is a good thing, x-ray not!
Y: Your Favorite food: Anything that is not sea food.
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

Ok so those are the latest Tags...hope you enjoyed...because it took me FOREVER!

6 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Fun!

Megan said...

I do enjoy reading and learning more about you. Yea for your grass it looks great! I like the eights who decides to make these things up. i am going make up my own tag, someday. Hope you feel better soon.

The Strawn Family said...

You are such a fun girl! I LOVE reading about you. I am jealous that you have grass. We need to have a playdate, Kaden is sick right now but when he gets better I will call you!

Emilee said...

thanks for your keeping tabs on me! i am good, not really wanting to talk yet though! anyway! love you and had a blas over there!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Lots of fun stuff, I really like the witch picture at Gardner Village. I always forget about that place. It's a really fun place to go!

Jenny said...

Can't remember if I already gave you my email for when you go private, but here goes again: kayjenette@hotmail.com