Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am LOST!!

But I can be found, in front of my TV! Our favorite show "LOST" is about to start up again in just ONE week!! We can't hardly wait. I know that a lot of you out there think that it is a way crazy show and it is hard to follow. That is true, but just give it a try and start at the beginning and you will get hooked I can guarantee it. We started it late a few years ago and loved it.(you can rent all the seasons) Some seasons are better than others for sure. This Wed. (tomorrow) they are going to recap the seasons and then next Wed. the 21st it starts up. I personally am excited to see my long lost bud Sawyer. We are tight, we hung in Hawaii together for about ten minutes, yep we are TIGHT. He is a real jerk for his character, but a true gentleman in real life. Well good luck getting LOST with me next week!!

Cheri and Charee on North beach with Sawyer! (would have got ready for the day if I had only known that I was going to meet him..dang it! He probably thought I was 12!)



HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Brittnee said...

Hey chica- you need a pregnancy ticker so we can follow how far along you are!

Crystal said...

Man I really need to get on my computer more often and check everyones blogs. Congratulations on baby #2, another boy! That'll be fun and I'm sure challenging I'm getting a little nervous for two boys I think they'll keep me really busy! Anyway hope your feeling good and once again congrats!!!

Emilee said...

hun, that show can only go on for so long! it will end soon, sorry to say! i still ahve never watched it! i think i will strat if i ever get "sick", it will make for a good thing to take my mind away...

Hayley said...

Travis and I LOVE this show and cannot wait till it starts! And I'm honestly jealous over your meeting with Sawyer, my boyfriend. MMMM.

Unknown said...

This show has taken forever to start this season. It feels like they're making less shows!

Taneill said...

That is so cool you got to meet him. I watched the first season and then I couldn't watch it the next season because of a time conflict, so I haven't ever watched it again. But I do like that show.

Taneill

The Reese Family said...

it was so good to see ya today and catch up!!! cross your fingers that my blood pressure looks good on wednesday! not sure that I want the baby that soon :):) see ya on wednesday

The Child Family said...

I love LOST!!!! we should do lost parties, if you want to. Oh wait, we don't have TV, so at our house it;'d have to be the following day on the computer :)
I do love lost though. That is so cool that you met Sawyer!!!! I want arms like Kate, she is ripped

Dream Big Designs said...

I was just about to post the same pic up on my blog. But you beat me to it. That was quite the experience running into him. It brings back memories of the best vacation ever!

The Barth Family said...

That is awesome that you met Sawyer! I love Lost! I started watching it when it first started, which is crazy to think it was years ago! I am extra excited that it is going to end soon, that way we can have answers to all the questions that drive me crazy!!!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Finally I got time to check blogs. I am dying about you meeting a star of a show you love. As for lost...that show makes me feel lost just trying to watch it. Sorry I am a total reality hooked chick!!!!

Annie said...

You know - I REALLY did try to love Lost, but I just couldn't do it. Please don't hate me!! I am a biggest loser and american idol fan all the way!

Knowles Family said...

Mmmmm k. I love love love love love love love love love "Lost". The season premier was awesome!!! I was actually going to be bummed if I had the baby when the season premier started. (Sad. I know.) I would have just watched it online later anyway! And yes. I am so jelouse that you met "Sawyer". Lucky girl! How are you feeling?