Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New years!

2009!
New years day, my oldest sister had a get together at her home in West Point (SLC). We drove down after Tate's nap so he would be happy as ever and he was! I was hoping to go to Tai pan and Rod works while we were down there, but for sure they were closed. I figure that is OK, I wouldn't want to be working, why should they!?! Our family visited, ate, ate, and ate some more. Then played games and sure enough it was time to go. Hate that!! The time always goes by way too fast. We enjoyed being with family. I sure have enjoyed having my sisters in the same state. Sure do miss the bros though (MOVE BACK!!). Wish we could see them more. I love my family ohhhhhhhhh so much.

Our little family...can you tell teething is happening?

Cindi (my oldest sis) is Tate's 2nd mother, she is so sweet to him!

Mommy and son...I love my Tater Tot so much!

Some of the gang!!

My cute sister Cristi and I compare bellies, she is two months ahead of me with her 2nd girl...me my second boy. Oh how fun it will be!! Course AARON had to be part of the pic too......so silly!

12 comments:

The Reese Family said...

so so fun!!! your little boy is so stinkin cute! I get to finally see you next Wednesday...for my ob appointment and daxton 2 year. busy busy busy day :)

Megan said...

Fun times! Your belly is finally showing. When is the hot chocolate party we can bring treats. Call us.

The Strawn Family said...

Your belly is so cute - I LOVE it! We need to play, pick a day and let me know and we will plan it. Love ya!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I'm jealous of your cute little bump! I swear I just got fat all over when I was pregnant! Your one of those cute pregnant chicks everyone wants to look like. Yay for babies, family and parties!

Annie said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady. I feel like a giant whale already! Funny, we went to Tai Pan on New Year's Day hoping to score some big deals and were bitterly disapointed when we found out it was closed! Maybe we passed eat other in the parking lot!

The Strawn Family said...

How aboutTuesday the 13th? What time do you and Tate usually eat lunch? We could meet somewhere for lunch around 11ish, does that give you enough time to get him down by noon? Anyway let me know what will work for you. Thanks!
435-512-4627

Quinn and Melanie said...

You make pregnancy look HOT!! Seriously you make me sick! Ok lets plan this get together, next friday work for you guys?? You are very welcome to come over here and Costa Vida sounds wonderful.

Emilee said...

ok, i love that past pic! priceless!

Cristi Lou said...

Cute pictures of our New Year's party...just not good shots of me...oh well... It was fun to see you and hope that you're "swell." Love ya!

Landon&Janell said...

I love your little belly picture, but not sure what to think of Aaron...weirdo, ha ha!! Looks like you had a fun new years. Lets do crafts this week!!!

Alabama Apples said...

Totally cute bellies! Your family are so beautiful!

Kittyrunner said...

You are a cute little pregnant lady! I love these pictures of your family! I am so excited to catch up on your life. Tate is sooo cute!