Sunday, December 28, 2008

The past couple of weeks!

These last couple of weeks have been loads of fun. The Christmas parties slowed the closer to Christmas, so we took advantage of driving down to SLC to visit our great friends Ry and Ree! We hit the Salt Lake Temple lights, ohhh what a sight. No matter how many times I see them, they are just so pretty. It was darn cold, but we enjoyed going in the visitors centers and then back out to see the lights. Tate didn't mind the cold at all, he just loved all of the colors. (he kept saying wow and ewwww...SO CUTE!) We had a great time on the front runner train, first time for all of us on the train, ate at Training Table and visited a lot. Great times with old friends.

Christmas Eve, we had a great dinner and lots of fun playing around in the gym of the church. The McClellan family has grown too big for any homes. Nobody wanted theirs homes trashed. We ate soo much and enjoyed everyones company.

Christmas morning Tate slept in forever. We hated to wake him, knowing that it was going to be a busy day and he wouldn't get a good nap. BUT we finally gave in though and did. We had to take a picture of him first, he looked so cute and funny at the same time. Tate LOVED opening his and our few packages. Christmas is so much more fun now with him in our home. Aaron and I had way too many Christmas' that we just did gifts for each other and thought it was fun....NO WAY this is much more fun!!!
We hung with family, ate great food, watched a movie and just enjoyed each others company.

Now for the month of January, anyone have any good ideas to make this month go by a bit faster. I always have a hard time with January. YOU??

So that is the re-cap or our wonderful Christmas...Hope that you all have a wonderful and SAFE New Years!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL TEMPLE SQUARE LIGHTS!







TATE WAS SO CUTE TRYING TO PLAY WITH ALL OF THE BIG KIDS AT THE CHURCH




END OFF CHRISTMAS DAY WITH A TUB WITH COUSIN LYDIA AT GRANDMAS HOUSE


And just for fun...these are the 20-21 week pics of Boy #2!! I did this with Tate for his scrapbook and thought I would do the same for this dude....on Christmas day!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

17 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah!!!!! That is so awesome, congrats!!! Tate will be a great big bro. We need to go out to dinner and hang out. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Ariana said...

Looks like fun times - how cute are you with your prego pics!

Ariana said...

So - any thoughts on names for you new little guy?

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

You are the happiest person ever, you can just tell by looking at you pics. By the way I love the one with the view! Gorgeous. Happy New Year. I love your baby bump too!

The Strawn Family said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love the pregnant belly, it is so adorable. Let's hang out in January, check your calender and let me know when will work for you!

Bret and Karilee Barfuss Family said...

Wow, what a hottie! Cute pic with a basketball under your shirt.
Love ya, Bret

Jenny said...

I love baby bump shots! Cute! Glad you had a great Christmas and yes, it's much more fun now with kids. I still think you were crazy for waking up your boy though...maybe that's what he decided to give you for Christmas! JK

Angie Tolman said...

I didn't know you were prenant!! Way cool!!! Yes, kids make christmas so fun. I had to wait 4 hours for my kids to wake.

Chelise said...

Wow! Didn't know you were prego. Congrats!! That's so awesome! What a cute family of boys you'll have :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great family. Bryan's family is big like yours in that we can't all fit in one house anymore. We go to a church or a civic center for our holidays! It's just nice to meet all together - no matter the place.

And yes, you are super cute pregnant! I love the pregnancy pics. Thanks for posting them!

Megan said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. I like the pics at Temple Square. You are too dang skinny to be prego, so cute. I have this lame belly fat to get rid of. We need to get together soon.

Alabama Apples said...

What a wonderful Christmas! It is always more fun with kiddies. Congrats on little boy 2. We LOVE boys!!! I'm so excited for you!

Taneill said...

You are so tiny and cute!

Taneill

Knowles Family said...

Oh my goodness! You are like the cutest little preggo lady ever!!! I wish I had some suggestions on how to make January go by faster as well! (I am due Feb. 6th!) So if you get any good suggestions... please let me know! By the way... Where did you get your adorable hat that you wore to Temple Square? I love it! I want one!

Anne said...

I was so excited to hear the news about your new baby! Yea! Babies are wonderful and I have to say, having two boys first is the way to go:) Congrats!

Bret and Karilee Barfuss Family said...

Love ya Aunt Charee! Your belly is lookin so CUTE if I must say so!! :) Tell little Tate and Aaron that we all love you guys and miss ya

Dream Big Designs said...

Your preggy bump looks so cute! I love it. It was great talking to you last night. Bachelor looks promising this season. Talk to you later. I love the pics on the train.