Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is a busy time!

The holidays are always so much fun! We go to plenty of parties and enjoy all that it has to offer. This year seems to be going ohhh to fast! I am getting a little sad, just because before we know it..it will be over and boring! I really think that January is my least favorite month.

Tate had his second session with Santa...and this year didn't go as good as last. (see last year off to the right, in the side bar) He seemed fine all the way up till...... Santa's knee! He was so funny, as soon as he was off of the knee, he was happy as could be. Ohh what do you do.








Some friends came over the other night to make some ginger bread houses. Below is my not so good of an attempt at making one. We cheat and do the cheap way and do it out of Graham crackers. Cheaper=harder!! Mine collapsed three times and so I pretty much gave up on it and called it good. Sorry it looks so silly.





I went visiting teaching the other day and a lady in my ward had made a "teeny tiny nativity" set, using little pots. I just thought that it was the most darling thing out there! Tate and I went to the craft store the other day and bought the items needed. I thought that it turned out real fun and Tate really enjoys it. Hopefully he will enjoy it for years to come. I am not done with it yet, I still need to buy a teeny...teeny tiny pot for baby Jesus, a star, straw and paint the stable. Fun times!







Last, Tate was just so darn cute on Sunday after church, I
had to take a couple pics.




11 comments:

Megan said...

Tate is getting so big. I liked the pics of him in front of the tree. I also like the pics of you and Emily. I am so excited for tomorrow!!! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful holiday season. We need to see you guys soon. Merry Christmas.

The Child Family said...

On the bright side, you Look ecstatic to see Santa :)
Tate is such a cutie pie. I LOVE the nativity pot idea, that is so cute!!! you are so crafty, suzy home-maker, I'm jelous!!!

Alissa said...

Your little nativity set turned out so cute! I think I'll have to make one now! :)

Ariana said...

What a little cutie - love the pictures of Tate. You will have to show me how to do your pot nativity - what a cute idea.

The Child Family said...

Relief society is just as awesome as yong women's, I just never get to go so i work with what I have :)
you're a doll!!!!!

Molly said...

Charee, I was hoping for a post today. Send me a encrypted message if you can!!!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Look at you little miss crafter!! Love the nativity. Could we have a craft making day?? Seriously?? Tate is SO darn handsome. I want to take a bit right out of him...just a little nibble. :)

Bates Family said...

That's cute! Tate is so big and handsome! He looks cute in that little suit.

Rebekah said...

That nativity is way cute! Great idea. :)

Emilee said...

cute cute pics! i am trying to come back into the blogging world! i have been so crazy busy! love you and the exciting news! i had no idea!! ;) you can always come visit me for january if it helps! ....

Megan said...

What are those things with the pots? Chia pets? Mike