Monday, December 8, 2008

Wishing the best!

My heart has been aching the past few days for the Andersen's and Tami's family. How hard it is to loose a loved one, let alone more. Plus in such a horrible way and this time of year. Curtis and Tami will be missed by many people. Of course family, friends, loved ones but mostly their children. Jen and Jamie (which whom I blog with) I wish you the very best in the grieving and coping process, oh how very hard this must be on you both. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.

2 comments:

The Child Family said...

that is so sweet.
Did you know them?
We came across the accident on Friday, about 15 minutes after it happened and the emergency vehicles got there. We were the third car back from the accident.
I didn't know the family, but as we sat there waiting for traffic to move, about 30 minutes, Brett and I talked about how precious life is, and how it can be over so quickly. I feel for those kids, it seems like they have loving family around though to take care of them.

Crystal said...

I've been thinking about them alot lately. I hope everyone is doing ok. I can't imagine how hard it would be. Especially their poor kids what a hard adjustment!