Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th was really not that bad of a day in the end. Work was absolutely crazy and I was so tired and hungry and fat. Aaron had called me at work and said that he had an early day off(lately that rarely happens), and would pick Tate up from the sitters. YAY that was a great relief cuz I wasn't going to get off very early at all. Around 6:00pm I rolled into the house and the first thing I saw was a candy bar message from my "Big Hunk". This was a great surprise!! I walked up the stairs and there was another candy bar message with this beautiful bouquet of flowers on the kitchen counter. I was so excited!! After giving my awesome and sweet hubby and child a big kiss, I needed to go and empty my bladder(yeah...I'm pregnant). He must have known that would my next pit stop, there was another candy bar message on the bathroom counter....I glanced over to the bed and there was another.....wow they were everywhere!!! I was jumping for joy......even with no energy at all. He was cracking me up by all of his silly messages. Aaron had picked up a pizza.....half my fav and half his...yum..and had the bubbly ready to drink. Now I know that Valentines day isn't till tomorrow, but that is fine with me. He really surprised me and made my crazy Friday the 13th a WONDERFUL LOVE DAY!

And to all of my Valentines out there....hope you have a great one! Love you all!







16 comments:

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Too bad it's almost elevn and you just let me know it's friday the thirteenth. BTW the pizza looks soooooo good!

Danielle said...

Awww, what a sweet guy!!! I'm glad you had such a good ending to a long work day! The more pregnant I get the longer the work day seems. Wierd! Happy Valentines Day!

Bates Family said...

Lol! That was a cute idea! Happy Valentine's Day!

Megan said...

Cute. That pizza looks great, yummy. How creative.

Dream Big Designs said...

What a sweet husband. He should really get brownie points for that! The pizza looks great! Yummy.
Happy Valentine's day!

Jenny said...

Sounds like you got spoiled rotten! Very cute hubby you have to do all those nice things for you, especially after a long day at work.

Taneill said...

what a nice guy!

The Child Family said...

you bring my almond's joy???? Is there a hidden meaning in that?
:)

The Reese Family said...

what a stud :) i am curious about the bringing joy to his almonds ;) haha. MEN!!! they are so fun.

Cristi Lou said...

That was so sweet of Aaron to do that. I love surprises like that...especially on a long hard day! The notes that he wrote you cracked me up. Hum I wonder what was on his mind! Glad that you had a good Friday the 13th. Love ya!

Clayton and Heidi said...

That is so sweet.
The pizza looks amazing!

Annie said...

Way to go Aaron! I LOVE that he put one in the bathroom - shows how well he knows you! (well the pregnant you I should say!)

The Strawn Family said...

I love it! What a sweet husband you have.

Maili said...

Cute!!!! He earns brownie points for sure!!!

Emilee said...

thanks for inviting us to SG! was the the whitesides??? dang, fun!
ok, i love your belly and especially how it matches you BLOG! come visit me! i need you!

Emilee said...

thanks for inviting us to SG! was the the whitesides??? dang, fun!
ok, i love your belly and especially how it matches you BLOG! come visit me! i need you!