Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My boys are getting too BIG!

It almost seems like a daily comment that Aaron and I say to each other "our little boy is sure growing up." Sunday before church, I was thinking WOW Tate is sure getting big and so is my other son in my belly! Time is sure flying by and in just a couple short months we will be thinking our little baby (no name yet) is getting too big too fast. Gotta love every dang second you are with them, they are just so much fun!



Speaking of growing up, Aaron still is a little boy at heart! He will take every advantage to wrestle and play with his little boy. (that is why I think Tate is a daddy's boy...mommy is boring.) Since it first snowed Aaron has wanted to take Tate out in the snow, we just didn't have the winter gear for him yet. Yesterday Aaron got his first chance to go and play in the snow with his little buddy. Aaron was gitty, and Tate was unsure what all of this cold stuff was...but they both ended up having a great time!


10 comments:

Maili said...

Cute!! You look absolutely adorable Charee!! I am so excited for you! When are you due again? Cute little boy!

Chelise said...

Charee..you look so dang cute! Green sure suits you very well. Can't believe your due very soon. Tate is so adorable. I love his smile!

Anne said...

Charee, I'm sitting here feeling and looking like a pregnant beached whale. You on the other hand look like a pregnant model. You are and look adorable! You always have been. I only wish I could pull half of that adorableness off. Enjoy the joys of pregnancy:) And enjoy the fun snow. We are wishing we had some here to play in. Take care!

Ariana said...

Looks like they had a blast! So - I would be happy to make a bean bag for you....you get the goods (fabric) and I can do the rest.

Brittnee said...

You are such a HOT mamma!!!!!! You have the cutest prego belly! Tate is so lucky to have a fun daddy.

Alissa said...

How fun! If you didn't see it, I posted that recipe up on my blog. Call me when you want to get together.

The Child Family said...

FYI mommy is NOT boring, you are one of the funnest people I know!!! However, for some reason little boys just love their daddies, and I'm OK with that :)
I am still working on your name list, no worries, it's just coming slowly, and I'm scared you won't like any of them and refuse to be my friend any more and then I'll get depressed... do you see how much is riding on this?
So about girls time. Here's my thought (and it's a good one that took much concentration), do we wanna do a night, or take a Saturday and go to SLC and REALLY party?

Taneill said...

you have the cutest baby bump- I love it.

Taneill

Shelly Traveller said...

oh my gosh my bloglist has not been showing me that you have been posting, so I just thought you were on a break, so I'm so behind. Your boys are going to have so much fun together! And you look so stinkin cute!

Rebekah said...

Woohoo! Hottie. Love the green. :)